He Swims

<3  Sasuke's POV  <3

"Awwww ya got a brownie? No fair!!" Said Naruto with a pout as he sat next to me, I looked at him confused. "Then why didn't you get one?" He sat down his tray with a thud and sighed. "They ran out..." So I shrugged and handed him mine and he looked at me shocked and pointed at himself with a confused expression and he looked so cute.

I chuckled. "Yes Naruto, for you." He blushed and fidgeted around for a few seconds and before I could ask what was wrong he opened his mouth. "Ahh!" I almost dropped the brownie in shock, he......He wanted me to...I broke off a piece and delicately popped it in his mouth and he chewed happily and I wanted more then anything to kiss the breath out of him.

Neji noticed this display of affection with quiet fascination then looked at his food and then looked at Shikamaru and he glared daggers at the long haired boy. "Don't you dare." Neji sighed and went back to eating, once I was done feeding him the treat I wiped the chocolate off his face, he smiled and puckered his lips, I smirked and gave him a lingering peck that made ticklish flutters go from my chest to my stomach and I lost my breath for a moment.

He reached his hand up and my body tensed in excitement, knowing what he was going to do, he ran his warm and comforting fingers over my scalp and I deepened the kiss, lost in seconds in everything that was my beloved Naruto.

Suddenly mashed potatoes crashed into our faces and we spluttered and wiped it from our eyes and noticed food was going everywhere, girls were screaming and covering their hair, boys were cheering and throwing any food they could grab onto, dodging what they could, I somehow grabbed a half eaten apple in mid air before it could smack into Naruto and he laughed. "Nice catch!"

We both ran for our lives to the bathroom to clean up, Naruto acted like a soldier in war, dodging bombs, twisting his body this way and that, acting all dramatically serious and I couldn't help but laugh my ass off as I followed him, we helped get smudges of potato off each other's hair, the place was pretty crowded with other kids cleaning themselves off.

"That was AWESOME!!!" Naruto shouted, fist pumping the air as we walked home and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right, I can still smell it in my hair-gross!" He laughed and held my hand. "I've never been in a food fight before-it was a blast!"

Shikamaru had been pretty pissed off because someone shoved cream corn down his pants and they ended up in a huge fist fight and Shikamaru had to stay in detention, poor guy. "Wanna visit ma place? I was thinken we could finally tell ma parents that we're togetha and all..." I flinched, that didn't sound very fun, but I suppose it's the right thing to do so I nodded and agreed, he smiled and gave me a big hug, which I had to cut short before we got our asses ran over by a semi coming our way as we crossed, damn crazy drivers, there was a lot of them on this busy street.

We were almost at the beach when this shaggy looking teen rammed his shoulder against Naruto and quietly apologized and Naruto just stood there for a few seconds in shock as the teen walked off. "Whats wrong? Does your shoulder hurt?" Suddenly he spun around and ran after the younger boy and drop kicked him and he was unconscious just like that-is he insane!!!

I ran up to him, ready to shout at him for doing such a crazy thing that could get him thrown in Jail, but then I saw him pull out his own wallet out of the boy's back pocket and smirked in triumph. "HA! Ya call yaself a thief!? That was pathetic!!!" Then he put the wallet back in his pocket and grabbed my hand and we walked off. "Your not going to call the cops on him?"

"Nah, ma punishment was good enough." I shook my head with amazement,and chuckled, will he ever stop surprising me? Finally we made it to the beach and my heart began to pound with nervousness, I still remembered what Mrs. Inuzaka said to me. "You just stay the fuck away from him!! You'll only hurt him-He's my son-HE'S MINE!!!" She sounded so vicious and angry, what will she do when she finds out I did exactly the opposite of her demand? I shuddered a little in fear, Naruto noticed and looked at me worried. "Whats wrong? Ya cold?" Before I could answer He took off his orange hoodie and put it on me. I smiled as the warmth surrounded me and I breathed in his scent and instantly I was soothed and felt safe, he gave me a hug and it felt like nothing bad could ever happen.