He Invites

<3  Sasuke's's POV  <3

I couldn't wait to see his parents again, they can tell me why Naruto has amnesia, I can still picture them in my head, Kushina Uzumaki with her bright, fiery red hair and emerald green eyes, she was a kind and gentle person with a soft voice, and Minato Uzumaki with his long blond hair and sky blue eyes who was loud and obnoxious but so very kind.

 We eventually made it out of town and onto the beach side, ah so this is where he lives now, Naruto was staring out at the waves, the sun shone brightly through his wild hair, making a bright halo around his head and I wanted to touch it again, I could smell the moisture in the air, the seagulls flying swiftly over the river, dipping their beaks to catch fish, there were seashells all over the light brown sand that felt cool to the touch in the noontime sun.

I saw the beach house come into view, wow it was impressive, his parents were never able to afford something like this before, did they get new jobs? Naruto led me up the many wooden steps that went up to the front porch, he took off his sandals before going inside and laid them beside the door and asked me to do the same so we wouldn't track sand inside.

"Well how was ya first date mutt!?" Said a familiar woman who walked up to Naruto with a wide and teasing smile, Naruto blushed. "Motha! I told ya I was just hangen out with ma friend, and look, he came ta visit." Then once she turned fully towards me I recognized her, why was Naruto calling her his mother?! When she looked at me she froze as she too recognized me, her big brown eyes went wide with shock and fear, there was a long and heavy silence and then I was the first to speak.

"Mrs. Inuzaka!?" what was she doing here? What the hell was going on?! Naruto looked at me confused. "Hey I told ya, ma name last name is Uzumaki not......whatever the hell you just called her." She looked at me pleadingly to not say any more, I glared at her, none of this is right! I wanted to shout, but I kept my mouth shut, but I would make sure to get an explanation later. "Sorry, my bad....." She sighed in relief and showed us inside. 

Then I saw Mr. Inuzaka making dinner with a smile, he went up to Naruto and patted his head. "Welcome home Naru-chan." While Naruto whined about being treated like a kid he looked over his shoulder and saw me and looked horrified for a split second and then quickly covered it up, but looked strained as he shook my hand and greeted me, could this get any weirder? "Hey little bro! Look what I got!" I looked behind me and saw Kiba Inuzaka holding a big bowl of pears, I remember living in the same neighborhood as Kiba but we never really interacted with each other. "Awesome!!! Wanna see who can eat the most?!" He was about to respond when he looked over and noticed me and dropped the bowl, pears rolling on the ground.

"What the heck Kiba?" Naruto grumbled as he picked it all up, but Kiba didn't seem to hear him, he looked from his mother and father, his body shaking slightly, they looked at him in warning. "Kiba? Are ya alright?" Naruto stood after cleaning up the mess, concern on his face, after a moment of trying to get his emotion under check, trying not to look at me, he finally snapped out of it and smiled as wide as he could, but he looked jumpy and nervous. "N-nothen! I just stubbed ma toe is all..." Naruto looked unconvinced and looked around at everyone. "Whats ya guys problem? This is just ma friend."

Then as if a spell was cast, everyone went and cheerfully greeted me once again, Mrs. Inuzaka swung her arm around me with a wide and toothy smile. "Naruto's friend huh?! Well nice ta meet'ya!!" She practically shouted in my ear, Mr. Inuzaka patted me kindly on the shoulder. "Yes its nice ta meet'ya young man." Kiba came up to me with a wide smirk. "Ya wanna join in our eaten contest?! bet'ya ill beet'ya!!" He cackled mockingly-WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!? They were acting like nothing just happened.