Draft

From: heidiwagner@mail.com
To: marcoreus11@mail.com
Created: 25/3-2016, 23:28

Two messages in one day isn't bad, especially since I'm not sending them to you.

I miss all the good with you. Your laugh, your smile, the giggle that escaped your lips every time you watched me trying to cook for us...

Perhaps I miss your body against mine the most. No, I definitely do miss your body against mine the most. The hugs, the kisses, the sex. I miss it all.

I even miss the little arguments we used to have over who would play as Dortmund on FIFA. You always ended up giving in to me, letting me play as both of our favorite team, your  team. And those few times when I scored with Marco Reus you would always complain and tell me it was because I was playing with such an amazing player, and I loved that.

I regret taking the afternoon off a couple of weeks back. I had had a rough day and needed to see you so I went home early. How I wished I didn't do that.

Because I came home to another girl's body against yours.

All I had wanted was to see you.

Heidi

---

Author: Aw Marco, man, why would you do that? :(

question: what do you think Heidi should do with Marco? Forgive him? Forget him?

answer: I mean... I would answer this but that would give away what I've planned for this story ;)