Percy's sister.

e/c- eye color h/l- hair length h/c - hair color
Nico's POV
I was sitting by myself in the dinning pavilion (as always). I noticed someone sitting with Percy. She had e/c and h/l h/c hair. She was laughing at something Percy said. Percy has a sister?

Your POV
I was sitting with my half brother eating blue pancakes that Percy recommended. They were delicious. "So how do you like camp so far?" my brother asked. "It's great. Everyone seems nice." "That's good. Just watch out for the Stolls. One time they pranked Leo and covered him in glue, feathers and glitter. Everyone called him glam chick for a week." I started laughing like a mad woman and Percy joined me.
We finish eating and he takes me to the arena for training. "I'll go easy on you little sis." he said with a smirk. I roll my eyes and dodge his sword.
After about 20 minutes we're both sweating like crazy. "Can you two just call it a draw?" yells someone passing by. We laugh and sit down for awhile.

Nico's POV
I couldn't get her out of my head. I don't even know her name and I'm falling hard for her. I sigh. She'll never like me. I think to myself. I head to the forest to hopefully distract myself for awhile. As I'm walking I notice someone sitting in a tree. "Hey are you ok?" I call up. I see a similar face look down at me. It's her, with her beautiful h/l hair. "I-I'm f-fine." she stutters. I shadow travel to the tree branch she's sitting on. I see closely now and I noticed she's been crying. "What's wrong?" "I was just thinking about how my life was before coming here." She goes on and on telling me (a complete stranger) about everything that happened. She stops in a middle of a sentence. "I'm sorry you probably don't even care." She says starting to climb down.
"Wait, I do care. I'm a good listener." She smiles. "I think I've said enough for today." she jumps the last few feet and lands on her feet. "Good day to you er, what's your name?" "Nico, Nico di Angelo." "Catch ya later Nico di Angelo." she smiles and runs off. "WAIT, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" I scream long after she left.