I Promise.

not proofread whoops

You haven't seen Nico is weeks. You weren't eating, sleeping, or participating in anything. You just sat around all day waiting for Nico or  a call from Nico. Your friends were getting worried.
Percy, your brother, tried to get you to eat, he'd bring you your favorite food, Sally's blue cookies and pancakes,  and you still wouldn't take a bite. Annabeth kept trying to contact him, for some reason Iris Messages weren't working and no one knew why. Hazel,Leo, and Frank tried to make you smile and get you out of bed. They all tried so hard. It hurt them seeing you like that. Annabeth knew the pain you were going through. She hated knowing that you, out of everyone, was going through that pain. She kept asking Reyna if he was at the other camp or if they heard of him. It drove Annabeth crazy too.

You wept and wept as the weeks grew into months.

Then one day, when you decided to  eat, you saw a bunch of campers gathering around the Big House's porch. You pushed people out the way and saw what everyone was looking at.  It was her boyfriend, Nico di Angelo, looking more like a ghost than ever.
"Nico! Oh Nico." You ran up to him and sobbed. You held on to him so tightly, worried he might go away again. "Where were you? Why didn't you tell me anything?" You buried your face in his chest and sobbed some more.
He didn't say anything and the silence killed you.
Frank pulled you away from him. "Re-Reyna found him battling some monsters and a few demigods when an e-explosion happened. Luckily he's alive but he doesn't remember anything." Everyone stayed quiet. Your had heart dropped and broken into a million pieces.
"No n-no. This isn't real!" you began sobbing. "NO! Th-this is a joke. I'm asleep. This isn't real!" Your legs gave up on you. You covered your face and cried. You sobbed, "I'll help you remember Nico I promise."