Sunsets (part 2)

The first girl to sit with Nico was one of Leo's sisters. "What's a perfect date look like to you?" Nico asked already bored of this. "Well, first we'd go on a walk and then we'd go make something in a couple's class" The girl went on and on. She wasted the 2 minutes. Most of the girls said the same things. Nico quickly grew irritated and got up. "HEY NEEKS! WHERE YA GOING?" You caught up with him. "I really don't need this! I already know who I wanna watch the sunsets with everyday!" "Who!" "I-I can't tell you! Please leave me alone for a few hours." "Fine! You could've said that before I set everything up for you! You're welcome!" He ignored you and you ran off. Poor Piper and Annabeth had to get rid of all the girls looking for love. 

You opened your cabin door and jumped in bed. Nico has never been so ungrateful and you didn't like it. You tried really hard to make sure Nico didn't end up alone in life. Annabeth and Piper walked through the door. "Hey (y/n) we've been talking I think we know who Nico's future wife is." "I don't care. He doesn't seem to care that I try so hard for him to be happy." You mumble a bit while Piper stroked your hair. "Ever stopped to think that you might be that girl?" Your whole world turned upside down when you heard that. "Just think about it, no one has ever been this close with Nico, you're the only person he really has. You're gonna tell me you've never noticed him blushing around you!" I felt like Piper just slapped me in the face. "Oh gods, but why would he like me? I always thought he liked Percy." "Things changed, plus you are Percy's sister and you both have some similarities." "So are you saying he only likes me because I look like Percy?" "N-" "YOU'RE CONFUSING ME EVEN MORE!" you pulled the covers over your face. "You know what? Ima go ask Nico right now!" Annabeth yelled clearly frustrated. "GO AHEAD! ITS NOT ME!" 

Nico's POV 

"She's the tear in my heart."  

"Nico you should really tell her." "I've been wanting to, but what if she doesn't feel the same. I mean she did try to get me with other girls." "Well Nico, best advice I have for you is to ask. You'll never know if you don't ask." Annabeth was right ( like always). "Annabeth, if she rejects me I think I might actually run away forever. I really love her." "Well let's go find out! C'mon!" Annabeth grabbed my hand and basically dragged me to (y/n) cabin. "(Y/N)!!! YOU HAVE A VISITOR!" "Hey, so I know you're kinda mad because you think I don't appreciate it you, but truth is...I don't want anyone but you. I'm very grateful that the gods placed you in my life." I said blushing. "I feel like you're lying." "(y/n)!" Piper yelled. "Sorry sorry, but do you really what you're saying? I-i just don't know." "I'm confused." "Ugh." She sighed. "I really like you Nico. Like a lot, but I sometimes feel like you're not happy with me so I just assumed you liked someone else. So do you really mean what you're saying or is it just pity?" "I'm still so confused but I mean every word." "Well alright." "AWE MRS.DI ANGELO!" "Piper, please." "NEVER! I TOLD YOU MY SHIP WOULD WORK ANNIE." I hugged (y/n) and watched Piper and Annabeth walk out while arguing. "So, it's 5:30, the sun's gonna set pretty soon." "Same spot?" "Hell ye boi." I grabbed her hand and led her to our favorite spot to watch the setting sun. 

🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿🌹😿

OKAY 2 CHAPTERS IN A WEEK HALLELUJAH! ANYWAYS, hopefully you enjoyed another sucky chapter. 😬

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY ❤️