Falling <3

Idek what to name this

I was originally gonna write the witch part 2 but it started raining & it inspired me to write this. 🙂

( not proofread)
Ever since she was a little girl (y/n) been able to control the rain. She didn't know how but she loved it. She grew up keeping it as a secret. Why tell people if they won't believe you?

Whenever she was mad that clear sky always darkened. She made it rain and thunder whenever she wanted to. It fascinated her so much.

There you were, sitting on a tree branch, at age 15, away from people.
You knew you weren't normal, you felt like everyone else knew it too. 
You were sketching out a comic about a ghost who never really knew what was going on.

"hey, aren't you afraid of heights?" That voice startled you, it was so smooth and deep.
"Uhh, no. I really love being up here." You tried your best not to let yourself stutter.
"mind if I join you?" "Go ahead I guess." You didn't like people that much but he seemed like a good guy. "I'm Nico by the way." He said as he started climbing up. "(y/n)." He pulled himself my next to you on a nearby branch. "That doesn't look very sturdy..." "I'll be fine." As soon as her said that the branch cracked causing Nico to tumble down a couple feet.

"Omg Nico are you alright?" You jumped down dropping your sketch book and everything else that was on your lap.
Nico just groaned in response. "Nico!" You started to panic a bit.
You heard the thunder. "Nico can you hear me?" You tried to keep your voice as calm as possible.
"I'm fine." He said trying to push himself up but failed which earned you another groan.
"let me help you."
you quickly got Nico on his feet.
"I'm fine really." "Shut up." You gently riches his ribs and Nico winced in pain. "Great Nico. You need to go to the hospital." "No please no. I don't like hospitals." He said taking a square looking candy thing out his pocket. "I'll be fine come on." "Fine then."
Nico bent down and grabbed your sketch book. "What's this?" You lowkey panicked again. "Hey, please give me that." "You drew this?" "Ye-yes." "This is really good." "Th-thanks."

10 years later
y'all 25 so. 🌚

"Hey Ghost King, guess what I just noticed. The two of you were laying in bed, in your cozy little apartment in New York.
"What did you notice princess?"
"You literally fell for me."

🙈💙🙈💙🙈💙🙈💙🙈💙🙈💙🙈💙🙈

;)

I hope y'all liked this 😂❤️