Birthday (part 1)

not proofread 😅

You opened your eyes and sat up. Today was the only day that mattered to you. It was your birthday! You got up immediately and looked for your camp shirt and some shorts. You were dressed in 2 minutes. You ran to the bathroom and put your hair up.

As you walked out the bathroom you noticed your brother Percy was not in bed, which was weird because it was 6 AM. You shrug it off and ran to the lake. It was a beautiful day.
You literally jumped into the water and lay there looking at the surface above.
This was your favorite thing to do. It helped you think. This is where you went to daydream. You loved it.

You laid there for an hour at least an decided to take a walk in the woods. Every morning you'd like to go to the woods and climb trees. You're afraid of heights and that's how you're trying to face your fear. It was kinda working. Anyways you went into the woods and saw a sign about 5 minutes in that said "Follow The Bright Green Tape ;)" And of course you did. You walked further and further away from camp. You passed signs that read "Almost There!" "Don't Stop Now!" "Just A Little More." You walked for what seemed like hours.

You finally reached assign that said "Stop Here And Wait." You say on a log and started daydreaming.

After about 15 minutes, two people wearing all black started walking towards you.

"Foolish girl probably thought it was a birthday surprise." "I bet she feels so special." You stood up and tried to run. You don't know how fast these people can run but they caught you before you even started running. "Follow us if you want to see the stars ever again."

👻✔️👻✔️👻✔️👻✔️👻✔️👻✔️👻✔️👻

Sorry this is late. I've been having trouble with my phone lately. I'm sorry this is a sucky chapter. 😿