Thanks Noah (part one)

You're Percy's little sister and he's trying to hook you up with one of Annabeth's brothers.
yes this is still a nicoxreader one shot.

^.^

"Percy do I have to go? Honestly I'll be fine being a single pringle forever." You whined.
"That sounds great to me, but Annabeth doesn't think that's quite healthy."
"How is being alone most of the time unhealthy? it helps me contain my thoughts."
"You can get rid of your thoughts with friends." He said with jazz hands.
"Tempting, but do I have to talk to anyone? can't I just listen." "You can't just stay quiet the whole time (y/n)" "I'm not a people person." "I can tell, now get ready. We're leaving in an hour." "Ugh" "I can call a few Aphrodite kids over." he said smirking. You got up quickly and started looking for something to wear. "It's okay Percy, no need for that" He laughed and walked out the cabin.

After about 30 minutes you had done your hair in a messy bun and had a lucky red flannel, a tank top, ripped jeans, and combat boots on.

You walked out the cabin to see Noah (Annabeth's brother)
"Oh hey (y/n) your br-brother told me to come get you."
He was the opposite of Annabeth. He had big round grey eyes full of fear. He wasn't the brave one in the family.
"Oh, whe- where is he at?" you said in an awkward tone.
"He's waiting for us by the beach." You look toward the beach and sure enough he's holding hands with Annabeth.
"Well, what are we waiting for?"

The first 10 minutes were really awkward. You and Noah both stayed quiet.
Piper,Jason,Leo,Nico,Frank, and Hazel were also there.
Whenever you looked up you saw Piper wiggling her eyebrows at you and Noah.

You kept looking around and your eyes landed on the son of Hades.
You never had a real conversation with him but you knew about his past and crush on your brother.
You couldn't help but think about how cute he was with his raven black hair and dark eyes.
'oh how wonderful it must be waking up to those beautiful eyes staring at you.' you thought. You started day dreaming.
"hey so what kind of music do you like?" Noah said snapping you out of your thoughts. "Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez,Troye Sivan, and you know, other people who make songs like theirs." You replied not taking your eyes off Nico.
Noah wasn't stupid. He could tell you were falling for death breath.
"Oh cool." Noah said in a bored tone.
You nodded and looked away from Nico for once.
"Is something wrong?" "I can tell you're interested in Nico. Go talk to him."
"Am I that obvious?" "Very, now go talk to him, it's your chance."
You smile. "Thanks for understanding Noah."

👻💕👻💕👻💕👻💕👻💕👻💕👻

everything was grey. 👀