Skinny Love

Okay, so this is a request from hypersomniac- , i'm not sure if this is exactly what you meant but I tried!

"y/n!! look who's coming!" Piper whisper-yelled.
You look up from your book and saw Nico. Your face immediately turned a bright shade of red.
"L-lets turn around." You said grabbing Piper's hand and walking the opposite way.
Piper huffed and tried to stop you.
"Just talk to him!" She said through her teeth.
"Piper I can't act normal around him" You whispered back.
"Suck it up girl!" She said and managed to face you towards Nico just as he was walking by.
"Hey y/n"
You turned redder, "Hey N-nico!" you said waving.
"He's gone now, you can stop waving" Piper said as she smacked your hand down.
"Ow"

•_•

"You totally blew that! You could've stopped her and had a conversation with her! You could've at least told her she looked amazing!" Nico instantly thought after walking past you.  He shook his head and headed towards Leo's cabin.

"Leo I need help."
Leo Valdez looked up from his little invention with surprise.
"The Dark Lord Nico di Angelo needs my help? I'm sorry, did you fall off a hellhound?"
Nico rolled his eyes.
"H-how do you tell a girl you like her?" Nico sighed.
Leo's eyes lit up.
"This girl is y/n right?" Leo said with a smirk.
Nico's face was suddenly hot. "Ho-how'd you know?"
"Oh Nico, everyone knows! It's the way you both act around each other! You just gotta man up and tell her! I'm sure that's what she's waiting for."
"How can you be so sure?"
"Trust me, I'm a lady's man."

Meanwhile

Annabeth sighed, "Y/n why don't you just tell him how you feel?"
Piper nodded.
"You really think the son of Hades likes me back?"
"For the love of Gods! You're y/n! The child of g/p! Who wouldn't like you? I say it's better for you to confess your feelings to him and figure out what he thinks instead of living in assumptions!" Annabeth said clearly annoyed. The only boy she likes to talk about is Percy.
"You're right" you sighed, "I'm just afraid of what's gonna happen. What if h-"
"You'll never know unless you do it." Annabeth said cutting you off.
You sighed and stood up. "Thanks, I think I'm ready now."

You walked toward the door and stopped yourself.
"y/n, no matter what Nico thinks, you'll always be a smart, talented, caring, and amazing person." Piper said with a warm smile.
You smiled back and walked out the door.

You walked towards Nico's cabin repeating four words in your head, you can do it.

You took a deep breath as you raised your hand to knock.
"Hey y/n."
You jumped and slowly turned around. "Oh, h-hey Nico." You said blushing.
"So, were you looking for me?" He asked shyly.
"Yes, I actually came to tell you something."
"T-that's great! I actually have something to tell you." He said smiling.
"Nico, truth is" You took a deep breath, "I really like you."
Nico stood shocked for a second.
"It's okay if you don't like me back I-i understand." You quickly stammered.
"Nonononononono!" Nico said. "I actually like you a lot too." He smiled.
Your whole face lit up.

"BESO BESO BESO!" you heard from a bush. (Beso means kiss is spanish btw)
"Leo shut up!" Piper snapped.
"You were thinking it!" Leo hissed.
You and Nico laughed as Piper and Leo slowly stood up from their hiding spot.

♥️🤙🏽♥️🤙🏽♥️🤙🏽♥️🤙🏽♥️🤙🏽♥️🤙🏽♥️🤙🏽♥️🤙🏽♥️

HEY GUYS. I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS ONE AND HOPE YOU DO TOO.

REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN <3