Sunsets. part 1

nor proofread 🙂

"Nico? do you ever think about getting married?" You asked your bestfriend. The two of you were sitting against a tree looking at the setting sun. "Weird question, but yea  I wanna get married someday with the person who's gonna help me everyday." He replied. "Me too." The two of you sat in silence a little longer. "Who do you think will be the lucky guy to marry you?" "gods Nico, I don't know. Whoever decides to marry a potato won't be lucky." "Shut up." "I'm being honest! That's why Mrs.Potato Head gets surgery.It's common sense, potatoes turn into french fries." "You're just as beautiful as this sunset. I'm positive that one day you'll find someone who loves you to look at these sunsets for eternity." "you're a bit corny Nico." "Thanks for noticing." 

Nico was the best person ever  He was there for every heartbreak,rumor,fight, and sunset with you. You helped him out, he helped you out. You were like two peas in a pod. After that day when you two talked about marriage, You started thinking about who Nico would want to be with to watch all those sunsets. Then it hit you, Nico has nobody but you.  You began planning things in your crazy head  "MISSION GET NICO A WIFE" Who do you call in the type of situation? PIPER AND ANNABETH. You explained to them your planes and you set Nico up for speed dating by the lake. 

You went to all the cabins (except Nico's of course) and said the same thing: ANY GIRL INTRESTED IN THE GREAT NICO DI ANGELO PLEASE MEET UP BY THE LAKE BEFORE THE SUNSETS  FOOD WILL BE AVAILABLE. That got plenty of girls to go. You told Nico about it and he forcefully agreed. 

Piper and Annabeth got everything ready for all the girls going and for Nico. It looked great, they  put up some chairs for everyone, a table of food, and some magazines for everyone to read while they waited to talk to Nico.  Every girl got 2 Minutes with Nico.

🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣🤕👣

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN FOREVER  IM A HORRIBLE PERSON UGHHH. 

SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND SUCKY BUT IM TRYING. my phone has been acting up a lot so sorry. I'll try my best to upload. STAY LIT MY FRIENDS  🌬