Thanks Noah (part two)

You walk over to Nico and smile.
"Hey." He looks up at you confused.
"Hello?"  "My name is (y/n) daughter of Poseidon." You said trying not to be awkward with your crush. "I know who you are. I'm Nico, son of Hades." You were surprised he knew who you were. You really weren't known around camp due to you heroic brother ( or so you thought). "I can tell." You chuckle. He looks around not meeting your eyes. "You look a lot like Percy." He says after a LONG awkward silence. "Thanks?" Did this mean he liked you? "It-it's not really a bad thing. You have really pretty hair like his, and his smile." By now you feel...weird. Nico liked talking about your brother, a lot.
After listening to Nico go on and on about how you and Percy were very much alike Noah comes up to you both.
"You two would be a cute couple." Noah says winking at you. You blush. "Uh, eh-what makes you think that?" you stammer. You see Nico slightly blush. "Well you're both into that dark stuff and you're both not that great with people." Your face is a deep red. Nico chuckles. "She is kinda awkward." You smile. "Look who's talking." Noah laughs and walks away. "We would make a good couple though." Nico says and winks. By now you're a tomato. "Yea sure." You laugh.

The two of you started talking more often after that.

After 4 months of Nico being your best friend (you two did talk ALOT) he realized that he was crushing on you.
He decided to tell you while playing capture the flag.

The two of you were standing by the creek.
"Hey (y/n)." "Wassup?" "I like you. No I love you. These past few months you've actually made me smile so much." You smile. "I love you too death breath." He hugs you. (bc kissing seems too fast to me 😅😂) 

And it was all thanks to Noah.
kinda. 😅😅

👻✨👻✨👻✨👻

you touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky.