Chapter 7

Green in the face

I woke up in distress , I sped up probably waking Charles  and hurled to the bathroom, a burning sensation filled my stomach and rised up into my throat before I knew it ,I had already vomit into the toilet bowl. Not thinking much off it I blamed it on a hangover I suffered from  with a killer headache.

Charles came in and held my hair back , I felt like I was on a sappy tv show, besides me being physically harassed last night, it was like another drama.

"I'm sorry..." I say

"For what?"

"For taking my leave early to avoid you, I was really upset after... And I just couldn't think straight"

"D'Andrea don't blame yourself for this it was my fault , I'm sorry I should've told you my situation from the start but I just felt like you were going to feel a way knowing that I live with another woman just for a fraudulent reason"

I looked up at him and smiled wiping my lip, as disgusting as it was he kissed me softly, disregarding the fact that I blew stomach acid and alcohol back up into the toilet.

"I gotta ... Brush my teeth" I whispered giggling .

" I'll wait outside you take care of yourself"

~

Charles had spent the night once more and I officially returned to work that Monday morning bright feeling great and ready. My head was past everything and I was looking ahead, I knew things weren't going to stop me .

Walking into the office I immediately had heads turning and distinct whispers. The same when I first got my position, but blowing them off I head for coffee in the break room . Unaware I was being followed , a female I've seen occasionally around the work space approached me with a smile on her face then said.

"So how'd you get your new position as the Boss's assistant?"

"Excuse me?"

"You can't just get a position like that willingly, did you sleep with him?" She replied

"I didn't sleep with him" well I did but not for that reason...

"Well I'm surprised"

Offended I storm off and went to Charles's office ignoring - whatever that was.

"Good morning " I smile standing in his doorway

"Good morning beautiful " he smiles back getting up from his desk approaching me . Charles stared me down before grabbing my chin laying a kiss on me,

"No, not at work people are already getting the wrong idea" I say sarcastically

Giggling he replies

"I'm trying to show them the right idea then" he smirks kissing my neck, laughing I say stop a few times before he closed his door , hiding the secrecy in the room.
My hormones today felt off, I was really happy to see Charles and he was happy to see me, so happy I ended up sitting on his desk getting my clothes taken off me . Then and there I couldn't stop it was already happening... Again .

An hour had passed , 3 appointments were missed ,2 phones that were untouched and 1 sweaty body laid behind the desk. Charles being the man he is tried much but I didn't know it would go this far, I sat on the desk buttoning up , zipping and fixing my clothing. Urging him to get up,

"You should put your clothes on, don't want to look suspicious "

"That's my personality "

Raising a brow I looked at him then stood up shaking my head,