Chapter 9.2 {Strong sexual content read under your own conditions}

{ This is just a friendly reminder for anyone under the age of 16 or just IMMATURE this is just a fan girly fiction of my two characters having intercourse as a part chapter 9 read under your own terms}

My view from the counter excited me, Charles's hands sliding up my thighs, lifting the dress slowly, we totally forgot we were in the kitchen. His soft pink lips glided softly on my neck as I could feel gentle licks, here and there. Suddenly his hands came near the top of my dress pulling down slowly revealing my breast , Charles inched down sucking roughly while toying with the other. My eyes fluttered shut, my teeth creating an impression on my bottom lip, I couldn't help but grab his chiseled face and kiss him more. His hands found else where to play ,
I could feel them forcing my legs open for an easier trail-

Him being the naughty little boy he is, his hands rubbed gently , between my thighs as he went back to peck on my neck. I let out noiseless moans and little giggles.

"We should take this to the bed" I whisper and he smiles charmingly,

"Hold on" he said , before grabbing me from my rear tightly lifting me up, my legs promptly folded over him as my arms did the same around his neck. His strong arms carried me to my bed, he placed me down softly, lowering with me ,not letting his lips leave mine. Charles then sat up ,placed in front of me, our eyes locked . My body instantly got covered with goosebumps, the look in his eyes grew stronger and so did the bulge in his pants. Charles spread my legs open wide enough for him to get between, he grabbed the waist of my panties pulling down slowly, I lifted my hips a bit to help him get them off.
Then after I pulled my dress down letting my body lay bare, the adrenaline in my system came free, forcing me to sit up grabbing Charles collar , without any hesitation I began to unbutton his shirt, showing it's and bits of his chest, getting it off I moved to his pants unbuckling his belt, undoing the button, and un-zipping the zipper . Charles bit his lip and pushed me down with strength, kissing on my body, going lower and lower until he was between my thighs. It was so hot and heavy, my body could feel everything down the breaths he made before his tongue stroked gently against my lips.

I moan softly after, looking at him then he continued, lick after lick, small bites , my moans grew stronger and louder, my hands grabbed his hair as my fingers played in it, his warm tongue against me was satisfying.

He stops suddenly coming back up for a deep kiss, I could hear his buckle shift around which meant his pants were coming off. Charles got closer to me, his hips shifted between mine,

"Don't tease me" I giggle

"It's cute when I do" he smiles rubbing his nose against mine. I kissed him softly before slithering my hand in his boxers, his expression changed for the better as I stroked lightly feeling his shaft grow bigger , Charles buried his face in my neck once more as I continued , I could hear subtle grunts and groans which turned me on . A minute later his hand grabbed mine pulling it away, he sat up grabbing my hips turning me over to lay on my stomach, he was still Undone, he pulled my rear up leaving me face down. His knees cocked my legs apart it wasn't long before I felt him enter me slowly , causing me to let out a desperate moan for more. He began to thrust , back ...and forth..back and forth as my insides got hotter .

His grip on my waist tightened, he then spanked me a couple times causing more moans to spew out, my body shifted back and forth quickly as well with his speed , it just felt so good. I couldn't help myself to moan out,

"Mm right there".
Charles then stopped , seeming to change positions. He laid on his back grabbing me pulling me on top. I grabbed his shaft again placing it inside me getting that satisfying feel again, my hips moved slowly back and forth , my hands grabbed the head board as I went a little rougher. Charles stared at me deeply, grunting lightly then whispered ,

"Fuuuuuck" ,

Letting go of the board ,I began to bounce up and down leisurely feeling Charles grab my chest squeezing with might. He then grabbed my waist helping me move a little faster. A few minutes later, it was hard to keep sight of the time, he was back at it again with a different positions. My body laid over on my back on the edge of the bed, my legs on his shoulders as he thrusted aggressively, my moans became ear-splitting, I was reaching that point, I couldn't bare myself anymore.

"Babe, I'm about to come" I yell to him but there was no reply and suddenly my elongated moan came as I released myself breathing heavy, then I could feel heat inside, at that point I knew he came too, our breathing synchronized. He pulled me up and we laid there next to each other breathless and fuzzy.

Love or sex?

~August