Chapter 10

It all seems so perfect...
Charles and I woke up , laid in bed that morning, our bare bodies cuddling, his hand running up and down along my stomach. We both giggled at his jokes, we pointed at
odd marks on the ceiling and just felt happy.
~
About 3 months strolled by like nothing from that morning , I haven't spoke to my parents, well didn't return their calls, Anaya and that guy she met at the hospital are a thing now and, I'm 4 months pregnant . There wasn't much to say or do, my life just seemed so perfect at this point.
It was Monday morning, I sat alone on the couch, playing along the small bump that's holding a baby, it really wasn't a baby, it was mine. My own life, my future, half my heart growing inside of me, my child. Getting an unexpected call from an unknown caller I answer,

"Hello?"

"Dandra?" A familiar voice said,

"Ashca?"

"Dandra it is you, oh how Ashca missed you so much"

"Hey, how's it going , haven't heard from you in a while.. But how did get my number?"

"Our phones got mixed up the day at the mall I ended up seeing your number and remembered it, but Ashca switch phones back when you try dress"

"O-oh, well wow okay" I say a little disturbed,

"Can Ashca come see Dandra?" She blurted.

"Uhh, sure why not I'll give you my address ". After a few seconds I ended the call and went to go prepare for company.

~
An hour went by before pounding came from behind my door, rushing to open it I saw Ashca, standing as tall and smiley as ever.

"Dandra!"

"Ashca, great to see you, please come in" she walked in , looking around back and forth up and down , she seemed so amazed looking at my small lanky apartment.

"You have wonderful home" she blurts turning around then paused...

"You are have baby?!"

"Yeah, I'm pregnant "

A deep grin began to grow on her face as she came close and held my baby budge.

"Ashca is happy for you" she grabbed me a laid a rememberable hug from a couple months back.

"Is boy or girl?" She asked

"I don't know yet, my boyfriend and I decided to wait until it's born to decide names and all that stuff" .

"Well I still happy for you!"

After that statement we both sat in the apartment, watching movies and eating until she had got a call ,

"Ashca has to go now, I have appointment, I'll see you soon Dandra, congratulations on baby" . She scurries along leaving, me alone once more.

~

It was around 8 pm, when I woke up from my nap, Anaya prancing by in her birthday suit, and her night and shining charmer laid in her bed, I really wasn't gunna stay around for that exotic episode.

I stared at my phone then made my call.

"Hello?"

"Hey handsome"

"Wassup babe" Charles asked me

"Nothing much, just want to know if you can pick me up, Anaya's about get her nasty on and I honestly don't think that's good for the baby" I chuckle

"If that's the case, we shouldn't have sex like we do" he snickered.

"Well I'll come and get you, I'm bored my apparent wife left with her date so I'm lonely"