Chapter 9

Pushing Forward , falling 3 steps back

Anaya hasn't returned, Charles and I moved forward in this roller coaster relationship and for my parents they agreed to come only if one wasn't going to be there. Their immaturity pestered me, I couldn't help but keep them cycling in my mind, what happened? We use to be a family.

Charles wasn't allowing me to work in my 'condition' just for today, so he left me home to be a practical housewife. I went mad circling the little apartment setting up the table and viciously scrolling on my phone on what to cook for tomorrow night.

I went in my room starting to gain thoughts of cleaning it , something then caught my eye, a note with money under it... Grabbing the note I read it,

'Take this money and go buy some clothes for tomorrow and get pampered,
-Love Charles'

Realizing his generous offer I immediately called him getting a sure answer,

"Everything's okay ?" He asked without a subtle hello

"Yeah, it's just you gave me a lot of money it's about $1000 here, I can't take this"

"It's just about, I want you to look beautiful as always, so keep it. what's mine is yours now" he replied calmly.

"Wow , well thanks, I don't know what else to say"

"I love you"

Chuckling softly I replied
"I love you too" then ended the call.

~

I had hit the mall , after getting dressed , and not the quick bus ride mall , the beautiful, big and classy one far from my personal mental society.

Hitting stores I had already got an outfit but before I was leaving, collision between me and a stranger had happened, causing us to drop our belongings.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, please I help you" she said to me in Russian ascent or at least I thought it was,

"Oh no it's fine, I'll help it was really my fault I wasn't paying attention" dropping to the floor, we both picked up our bags and clothing, helping each other. After we both got up catching a glimpse of our appearances, she was a red hair , paled skin , woman with a narrow nose , and was ideally tall. She had freckles and blue eyes, she was beautiful in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I rushed out, and made you drop all your things"

"No please, it's totally fine"

"I'm Ashca " she said with a bright smile

"D'Andrea" I reply smiling back

"Nice to meet you Dandra" she pronounced

"It's D-An-Dree-Ah"

"Dandra" she said again and I failed to correct her the second time around.

"Can I keep company, as sorry to making you drop your shopping bags"

"Sure" I smile warmly while gripping my things. I had myself a little follower, even if her features seemed stricken her smile was bright and childish, we walked in silence before we attended a store.

"Are you married?" I ask noticing her ring,

"Oh yes, I have great husband, we live here . Well Ashca lives home while husband works for us. What about you are you married?"

"Uh not exactly, I'm in a relationship with a very nice , generous ,man"

"He sounds nice, one day you Marry and have babies with him" she exclaimed.