Tired Of Fighting

4 more updates on this then I'll put Us Against The World book 3 up

Enjoy

September 12th

Maria modeled while I can only imagine by Tamela Mann played

Maria picture at the top

" Maria are you focusing " The male photographer said.

" You want me to answer that or get this photo shoot done " Maria said not in the mood to talk.

" Look up like your looking up for a answer from god " The photographer said.

Maria sighed adjusting her aggravated attitude and blocked out the heavy argument she had with her husband this morning and slowly moved her hair our the way with closed eyes

" Yas that's what I'm talkin bout', the perfect face " The photographer said.

Maria fluttered her eyes and opened them

Maria Pov

" I'm so Tired Of Fighting with him, he's blowing this whole thing out of porpotion "

" He mad because I disagreed with him on letting Mia date, the girl is 16 years old, I don't see what the big deal is, he's actling like I said go out and have safe sex or something and I didn't, all I said was yes because she's growing up but he won't let her because he's scared she's gonna' get pregnant "

" He's lucky I didn't say Netflix and chill, we all know how that ends and for me and him it's always a 69 and taking turns giving each other oral sex, we just get bored and turned on all of the sudden no matter what we watch "

" That's just the sexual attraction but anyways how am I the bad guy, I'm the bad guy just because I want our daugter to grow up and experience but the age appropriate way, he's trippin' "

" Now we not talking and he claims now he's gonna' be stressed out the whole basketball season because he's scared for Mia, let's be honest, he doesn't trust her but I do, our daughter isn't stupid nor' crazy but he wanna' blame me just cause he stressed "

" I give the man my p*ssy every other day, the fuck he so stressed about "

" This is some bullshit and I'm sick of it "

" Are we done yet " Maria said looking down with a soft smile as innocent as ever while she continued to take pictures.

" One more " The photographer said.

Maria pretended she was reaching for something with a desperate face and they closed off the photo shoot

" Beautiful " Veronica said coming Maria way with her pink slippers and helped her stand up.

" Thanks " Maria said taking them from her and walked away towards her dressing room.

" You ok Maria " Veronica said.

" Yeah " Maria said shrugging walking inside sitting down in front of her vanity and got herself prepared to put her hair in a nice bun.

" So the lace wig thing or naw' " Veronica said.

" I like modeling in my hair, do I really need those wigs, look don't get me wrong they will help get the job done quicker and they don't look bad but I don't wear wigs, I'm just more comfortable in my hair " Maria said.

" Oh well somebody here to see you " Veronica said.

" If it's bad news then tell them I said kick rocks cause' today ain't the day " Maria said.