Controversy

You'll gon love this chapter and watch Tremaine and Maria closely

They'll be tested not to snap in public

6 more chapters left

That's all

Enjoy

Sunday - Tremaine Monday game is tomorrow

Maria Pov

" Oh' my God the world has officially lost they damn mind "

" How dare they call my husband a gay hater and say all this bullshit about him that's just not true, they definitely in they feelings in they got the wrong idea cause' how they think it is, it's not "

" This is what happens when people take shit the wrong way but let me tell you'll what happened "

" Tremaine had his games throughout the week and the team just found out two of their players are lovers "

" Tremaine saw them kissing cause' the kiss cam came on them by accident and just when it was about to be moved they kissed "

" Tremaine was so disgusted he had to pick up a empty bag and vomit in it and everybody asked him about that "
" Even our kids wanted to know what was wrong with daddy and we explained to them together in the best way they all could understand especially Trenton, we all agreed room males kissing is nasty but that don't mean we hate them, we just don't want to be around them, we're all hobo-phobic, and guys dressing up as women around us is worse but I was like oh' shit, baby please don't say anything stupid and thank God he didn't but he said I don't agree with the male gay lifestyle, lesbians are sexy but men kissing each other, you'll go you'll way and I'mma' go mines and he left it there and I was very proud of him, he definitely got some of this p*ssy that night "

" Everybody took that as in breaking news Tremaine Nelson hates gay people, gay hater, his name is now trending on twitter and all the gays and non gays are attacking him and his loyal fans are supporting him telling him to ignore it and everything will be ok, we we're told to ignore the media and set the record straight at the press conference today so I hope you'll have you'll popcorn cause' it's about to be lit' as fuck in that muthafucka', I'mma' be there right next to my husband holding his hand kissing it and supporting him like I'm supposed to "

" People don't even want Tremaine to play tomorrow so now the coach got involved, he, me, and Tremaine decided to have a quick press conference at the basketball stadium today explaining everything so everybody can not only shut the fuck up and calm the fuck down cause' this whole thing is just bullshit and a misunderstanding but I'm praying double today that we don't snap cause' we human and there's only so much we can take "

" Pray for us you'll, I ain't tryna' turn into Maddie on these ignorant people and Tremaine ain't tryna' go crazy like he did back in the day when he was a drug lord and still around in while we was in college after he quit to persue his career in basketball "

-

Tremaine sat up staight in the bed just in boxers watching the sports networks talk about this guy controversy concerning him

Maria was in the bathroom brushing her teeth

" You'll if the man don't like to be around gay people you'll can't get mad or blame him for that, he has a beautiful wife and they have 7 damn kids, he's a man, you'll acting like he said fuck gay people " One of them said who happens to be a male.

" THANK YOU " Tremaine yelled along with his wife coming out the bathroom in a light purple lace set.

Maria just got finished brushing her teeth