SNAKE, SNAKE, SNAKE

Maria Outfit at the top Minus hairstyle
Imagine her top closed, it's a V neck

Enjoy

Maria Pov

" I walked through the right double door and everybody was at the table doing their homework except Milana and Trenton whose probably sleeping right now like they supposed to be "

" Tremaine was in the kitchen mixing something cooking on the stove with his beats head phones , oh' yeah today is sphagetti day "

" I sat my purse and car keys down on the table next to me "

" Hey mom " Mia said.

" Wow you noticed mommy and didn't say anything, hey mommy " Maya said.

" Hey my babies " Maria said walking towards them.

" Why are you always trying to start a argument with me " Mia said.

" Can you'll please stop " Myla said as her lip quivered.

She hates it when her big sister argue, especially in front of her, she's really sensative

" Cry baby " Trevion mumbled and TJ chuckled.

" Shut up, leave her alone " Maya said throwing a paper ball and it landed on Trevion head.

" Bulls eye and we sorry Myla " Mia said kissing her little sister forehead and went back to her homework.

" It's ok " Myla said smiling.

" Momma' did you and dad sign the permission slip for me to take the practice driving test at school, I can't go without it " Mia said.

" When the latest time you need to have it " Maria said.

" By Thursday and it's Wednesday, I gave that paper to you'll Friday " Mia said.

" After dinner it'll be in your hands signed " Maria said hiding how angry she just got and walked away.

She didn't get any flowers today and it's Wednesday

Maria walked in the kitchen and took the headphones off Tremaine ears

He wore his usual basketball shorts, Nike slides with socks and tank top

" Really " Maria mumbled.

They were mumbling cause they didn't want their kids to hear their conversation

" What I do now " Tremaine mumbled.

" What day is it Tremaine " Maria mumbled folding her arms against her chest.

" I didn't forget, did you go look in the living room before you came in here assuming I forgot " Tremaine mumbled and Maria fake smile rolling her eyes and walked away towards the living room while Tremaine put his headphones back on and Milana came running down the stairs crying which made Maria eyes widen and she stopped in her tracks turning.