Got Sickers

I owe you'll 4 more You Mine updates today and they coming, just be patient

This chapter will be short

Enjoy

Maria Pov

" Well yesterday sex was great but it's Wednesday and I mean it when I say today is not my fucking day "

" I Got Sickers and you know what it fucking sucks, my throat fucking with my, my left nose nostril getting on my damn nurves, I'm stiff as fuck so if you tap my hand it'll hurt, my stomach is killing my and to make shit worse I just hit my period this morning and I'm cramping bad as fuck but leave it to my amazing husband to still make me smile we hen I'm truly in a fucked up mood "

" I got up to get the kids ready and that when I felt sick and it just keep getting worser and worser but his sweet ass got all 7 of them ready, cooked brakefast using his own  damn recipes and he drove them all to school while I had to get uo and transport myself to one of our guest rooms, I don't wanna' get him sick so we can't sleep together, he can't be around me and I he can't touch me in any way unless he wanna be sick next and I'mma' be the one taking care of him when I get better, I give this 4 days at the most, I'll be fine "

" I still wonder what's taking hubby' so fucking long to come back with everything I asked for so I can get better quicker "

" The fucking longer he takes the fucking more irritated I get bruh', FUCK my stomach really in its feelings, I winced crying soft gripping it tossing and turning in the bed, the pain should go away any second now, at least I hope, I just kept crying, what the fuck is wrong with me "

" My husband rushed in my room covered in some blue body suit that looks ugly as fuck on him and he has on white gloves, well damn you act like I'm trying to affect you on purpose "

" What the fuck took you so long " Maria nearly yelled but the pain in her stomach finally went away.

" Them lines at they school was long as fuck " Tremaine said sitting at the edge of the bed with a food depot' bag and emptied it out with everything Maria needed to feel better.

" That's a whole lot of bullshit sitting there " Maria said.

" Baby at least I went out my way to get it all, try to be a little nicer " Tremaine said rolling his eyes.

" YOUR NOT THE ONE FUCKING CRAMPING, YOU NOT THE ONE WITH A BAD TASTE IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, YOUR NOT THE ONE WITH A FUCKING STOCKED UP NOSE, YOUR NOT THE ONE ON BED REST BECAUSE YOUR STIFF AS FUCK, AND YOU NOT THE ONE WITH PROBABLY FOOD FUCKING VIRUS IN YOUR STOMACH SO I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP " Maria yelled going off and snapping at his annoyance where it made Tremaine lean back also taken back. 

" Aight' calm down I'm sorry " Tremaine said putting his hands up in surrender and Maria rolled her eyes and broke down and started crying out of no where.

" I'm so sorry baby, you just irritated me and your not making it any better coming in here with all that shit on and saying bullshit just to irritate me in the first place, I'm sorry I went off and yelled at you just please don't fucking irritate me today, that's all I'm asking and if you don't then I'll try to be nicer " Maria said and her cellphone went off.

Outta' no where Maria scramed holding her head annoyed but her hair was all over the place

" Chill out " Tremaine said picking up her cellphone answering it.

Tremaine: " Wassup' Veronica "

Veronica: " Where's Maria, she had a photo shoot today "

Tremaine: " Uh' she got sick but cancel everythin' you'll got goin' on this week, she needs time to get better then she'll be back "

Veronica: " Oh' damn, tell her I said get better and not a problem "

Tremaine: " Aight' one "

Tremaine hung up

" Ok take the milk magnesium to take the stomach pains away, suck on these cough drops and it'll get rid of the bad taste in yo' mouth, I got your favorite flavor so it'll taste like candy, suck on at least eight to ten of them, take these pills of get rid of the crampin', inhail from this inhaler to take your stocked up nose away, only the nostril that's fucked up, take a nap and when you wake up the stiffness should be gone but if not let me know and I'll be runnin' you a bubble bath with candles and music just how you like it every time, if you need me I'll be in the kitchen makin' you some chicken noodle soup and orange juice, just text me and I'll be right up here, anything else you need before I go " Tremaine said getting up.

" No you did egnough and I love you so much for it " Tremaine said.

" I love you too, just get better, I'll take care of everythin' else oh' and there's one last thing I forgot to tell you " Tremaine said.

" I'm listening " Maria said.

" You still beautiful baby " Tremaine said.

Maria blushed and smiled

" You know we can't fuck for a week, get outta' here bring nice daddy " Maria said.

" Oh' that's cold " Tremaine pretending to be hurt.

" I still love you though " Maria said.

" I love you too " Tremaine said leaving.

" Gosh' what did I do to deserve that man, this is why I love him to death and damn I can't wait to go to sleep "

" It was nice talking to you'll again even when I look and feel like shit "

" Oh' well "