Where Did IT Come From? Part 2

Enjoy 😘

Tremaine finally came downstairs and Maria smirked

" You said we need to talk " Tremaine said sitting at the table directly across from his wife.

Maria just kept' looking down and sat her magazine on the stable

" Yes, baby you left a clean sock on the floor and I was putting it back in your sock drawer, what I didn't expect was TO FIND THIS FUCKING CONDOM THERE TOO " Maria yelled picking the condom up slamming it on the table and picked up the big kitchen knife stabbing the condom with it where the knife stood up on the table by itself.

Maria's eyes were finna' turn black and she'll officially be Maddie but she's trying het best to hold back at the moment

Tremaine looked at her and at the condom with widened eyes and put his hands up in surrender

Little does she know he's just as shocked as her

" Baby " Tremaine said.

" What " Maria said picking up the knife and Tremaine jumped up making the chair he was sitting it fall back walking back while Maria walked towards him with a smirk.

" I don't know where that condom came from or how it got in my sock drawer, I swear on our kids I don't, you gotta' believe me " Tremaine said and just when Maria was finna' stab him he dropped to his knees hugging her waist tight and that caused Maria to break down in tears looking down at him and looked into his pretty eyes.

Her eyes weren't black anymore, she was calming down by mostly his touch

She loves this man to death and the last thing she wants to do is hurt him but she's also convinced he's not lying and she began to feel bad but still needs answers like Where Did IT Come From?

" Ok if you didn't put it there then who did " Maria asked wiping her tears away.

Tremaine lifted her long T shirt and kissed her flat stomach 13 times

They been married 13 years and all she had on was that long T shirt, boy shorts and her long comfortable silk robe that she left open with ugg slippers

She was scared that he would be cheating on her again

" I don't know but we gon' find out cause' now I'm pissed " Tremaine said while Maria sat the knife down on the table and helped her husband up.

" Baby I'm sorry, I just thought that..." Maria began to say but Tremaine cut her off.

" Thought that I was cheatin' on you and that condom was mine, Maria why in the hell would I have a condom in the first place if those things don't even fit me, I'm 15 inches remember, why you think we never used one and even if it was mine why would I even hide it in a stupid place like my sock drawer when I know you do the laundry and have the privilege to go through my shit cause' you know I got nothin' to hide " Tremaine said asking three questions at once?

Three questions Maria didn't want to answer because she already felt bad and his questions made perfect sense but also made her feel worse 

" I'm sorry " Maria said.

" The only reason why I'm not mad at you because you didn't accuse me and you let me explain but next time do that before you try to stab me aight' " Tremaine said with a smile.

" Aight' and I'm gonna' give you the best head tonight and you can do whatever you want to me after, I love you " Maria said cuffing his face just looking at him smiling and Tremaine pulled her closed embracing her in a hug but his hands sat cuffed on her grippable but.