That Girl Died

Enjoy 😘

Later that night to morning - 7:00am

Maria is checking them all into school, this is more important

Family First

Maria Pov

" We started around 11 something  and finished around 5 something, we showered together and couldn't keep our hands off each other, it happens every time we shower together but anyways after that we got ready and put on comfortable clothes "

" This is gonna' be a long drive that I'm prepared for "

-

" Everybody said their see you laters to daddy " Maria said yoaning walking away to go put Tremaine Gucci duffle bags in the back of her White range rover.

" Just come back, I'll take care of mom and these 6 demans " Mia said hugging her dad.

" We're not demans " Maya said putting her hands on her hips rolling her eyes.

" You a grunch " Myla said rolling her neck with her hands also on her hips.

" Stop it, move my turn, bye daddy, do good " Milana said hugging her dad while he squatted down so he could hug her fully.

" Share " Maya and Myla said pushing her away hugging their dad and he chuckled hugging all 3 of them.

" You'll are so annoying, I'mma' go start brakefast " Mia said walking away.

" Wait up " Milana, Maya and Myla said following behind her hugging her sides.

Now it was just Tremaine and his three sons

TJ, Trevion and Trenton

" Don't give you'll mom a hard time, try not to argue and Trenton don't be walkin' around here mulpin' " Tremaine said.

" Ok by dad " Trenton said hugging his dad.

Trenton is just quiet but with a bunch of swag thanks to his dad and brothers helping him keep that on point

" Mom baby's him " TJ said.

" That's why he so quiet and emotional " Trevion said.

" Leave me alone " Trenton said pulling away walking away to play his his toy cars.

" I'll handle that, you'll look out for your little brother and sisters " Tremaine said hugging TJ and Trevion kissing their cheeks.

" We love you dad " TJ said.

" I love you'll too and I'll be back
soon " Tremaine said pulling away standing up and Maria came back inside.

" You ready to go baby " Maria said.

" Yeah, you'll go find sumthin' to do " Tremaine said and the rest of their sons walked away.

" I need to talk to you about Trenton " Tremaine said.

Maria was taken about

" What about him " Maria said walking out their double doors and Tremaine followed behind her locking them.

It was really chilly outside

Tremaine and Maria dressed alike in all black jogger long sleeve thick and comfortable sets

" You the reason why he's so quiet, you be babyin' him " Tremaine said.

" Ok umm' I really don't want to
argue " Maria said getting in the driver seat putting on her seat belt putting her keys in the ignition cranking the truck up.