House Warming Drama Part 1

I made you'll wait a lil bit for this chapter sense it's gonna be the last and best one I put up for a while and you'll know I have other updates to take  care of, 2 books to get up and at 5 chapters as quick as I can

Oh yeah I'm putting No Place Like Us up first then Does Love Hurt and after I get that done I'm gonna gon head and put up my new series Unconditional Chronicles

*see New Series chapter in my book Life & Love*

JUST FOR A HEADS UP

Unconditional Chronicles will be updated 15 times to celebrate me having 15 series, go me 👏👏👏👏👏👏

When I finish all that then I'll be editing Us Against The World Series 

I would like to thank @QueenBianca_ for inspiring me to make this chapter extra lit because of her comment

That's all

Enjoy 😘

2 weeks later

Maria Pov

" Today is finally the damn day, me and hubby' house warming party and we invited everyone to come out, the whole entire basketball team plus cheerleaders, I'm sure they all bringing their dates but everyone know good damn well who Tremaine Nelson date is, the captain of the basketball team at that, nobody bet not try me today but anyways I invited everybody at my job who I'm cool with, they bringing their dates too, all Jeremiah and Aaliyah people's, all Bianca and Dominic people's, all Keira and Khaleel people's, Khaleel invited the whole entire baseball team and I'm sure the baseball team players are bringing their dates "

" This is strictly a adult party so my mom, Logan and Tremaine parents who I love so much volunteered to babysit, Aaliyah, Jeremiah, Keira, Khaleel, Bianca grandparents and Dominic Parents also volunteered so our kids will be out the house thank god "

" To make everything even more lit', the squad gon' be together on a Friday night and all I'm hoping for is no drama, the last thing I want to do is turn into Maddie in front of all these people "

" You'll wish me luck "

-

Maria Outfit

" Tremaine you sure everything is gonna' be straight before everybody get here " Maria said

" Yep' " Tremaine said tasting food with the caterers in the kitchen.

" You'll go get in the truck " Maria said giving Mia her keys to her all white range rover and all their kids left towards the garage with their weekend bags, they won't be back till Sunday night.