Tempted Me

9 more updates coming up next

Enjoy 😘

" Fight me bitch and I'll sue you for everything you fucking have, you rich spoiled crazy booshy trophy wife bitch " Diana said.

" BITCH FUCK YOU " Maddie said breaking free whaling on Diana and ended up pulling her inside and pinned her against the wall choking her neck as if she was trying to kill her.

" Jesus baby stop " Tremaine said pulling Maddie away from her and Diane tried kicking Maddie in the froth but Tremaine swung her out the way and took the hit for her so yep' he got hit in the dick.

Tremaine winced and fell on the floor in pain

Diana gasped and took off

" BRING YO' ASS HERE " Maddie said chasing after her and picked her up tossing her back inside the house sense she wasn't that far from it anyway.

Maddie walked back inside and Cloe both double doors locking them

" Tremaine get lost, I'll take care of you later, she's first " Maddie said kicking Diana in the gutt' twice.

Mia was watching her mom mily wop Diana ass this whole time

Tremaine got up

" Baby just leave her alone, she's not worth it " Tremaine said.

Diana tried getting up but Maddie pressed her back down by her foot

" The fuck you mean not worth it, she ruined my sex and I already warned her last time we saw each other, she Tempted Me, I guess I didn't get my point across but now I fucking will " Maddie said picking Diana up with her hands in a fist and threw her body back down finna' start punching het but she was swept up and thrown over her husband shoulder.

" Leave it alone damn " Tremaine said and Diana got her chance to get up and stumble almost falling but she ran the rest of her way out and closed the double doors behind her.

" You let her get away " Maria said hitting his chest but not hard at all.

" Wow mom " Mia said scaring the hell outta' Maria and Tremaine that they jumped at the same time and Tremaine turned around still holding his wife on his shoulder.

" Why aren't you in bed " Maria said.

" I heard the ruckus " Mia said lieing.

Maria sighed

" How much did you see sweetie " Maria said.

" All of it but it's ok mom, we all have our moment where we handle business, isn't that what you always taught me " Mia said.

" She got a point " Tremaine said.

" True but Mia sweetie it wasn't me doing what you just saw " Maria said and Mia was taken back confused.

" Then who was it " Mia said.

" We'll talk about it in the morning, goodnight " Tremaine said.

" Yes sir' " Mia said just shrugging walking away towards the staircase.

" Thanks " Maria said.

" You wanna' thank me then take care of my throbbin' dick " Tremaine said smirking and Maria smiled shaking her head.

" I should've saw that coming wit' you mr. freaky ass " Maria said.

" And you my mrs. freak, let's go " Tremaine said.

" Ok but will you please put me the hell down " Maria said.

" Nope " Tremaine said and Maria sighed just letting it be.