House Hunt Discuss

Before we start this chapter I have 4 reminder announcements

First off Life & Love premiers next and 13 updates on that book

Then I will be editing You Mine book 4

Then I will put up You Are My Rock book 2; 5 chapters

Then Worth It book 3; 5 chapters

That's all

Enjoy 😘

Maria Pov

" It's only been 3 days sinse we started house hunting and so far not so good, the longer it takes and that's the longer it takes for me to sleep with Tremaine, I just want to do it in the new house but I'm starting not to care that much anymore or maybe I'm just not in the mood "

" I don't know what it is but I just haven't been in the mood lately, we haven't slept together since that night in the hotel "

" I'm just been a little insecure about my walls lately, I don't want them to be loose so it's not Tremaine, it's me "

" It's been so crazy since we started looking for our new home cause' we're changing school districts and our kids are not happy about that all the all but the new district is only 20 minutes away from this one, I don't see what they're all complaining about, they act like they not gonna' still see their friends, at least we're not sending them to a all white school, then they'll have something to complain about, they're used to diversity schools so that's what they're staying in but right now me and hubby in the middle of a House Hunt Discuss and he just came in from making sure all our kids are sleeping and this includes Mia whose been our precious Angel lately, please god let it stay that way this time, amen "

-

" I just don't like him " Tremaine said stripping out his clothes.

" Tremaine you don't like a lot of people " Maria said on her laptop looking up mansions.

" He a snake I can feel it, he probably ain't what he seems " Tremaine said.

Maria rolled her eyes

" I disagree, he seems harmless but sense were talking about snakes, I got something to tell you and you need to sit down for.." Maria cut herself off smirking admiring her husband naked body with with a smirk.

Now she's in the process of getting past soaked in between her inner thighs so she crossed her legs

" I'mma' sit down alright, come hop on, I need you " Tremaine said sitting down.

" I'm coming daddy " Maria said quickly powering off her laptop and closed it putting it inside her bottom night stand drawer and took off her pink silk night gown and got out from under the covers crawling towards her husband on all fours with a smirk on her face while he sat on the foot of the bed.

Maria grabbed his dick sliding it inside her walls while she slowly straddled his lap pushing herself down so his dick could stand up inside her

" Fuck" Tremaine groaned laying down curling his toes and Maria moaned grinding slow.

" Aaaaaaaaah' shit " Maria moaned slowly picking up her grind and Tremaine gripped her waist.

" You ready " Maria said letting herself down with a arch in her back kissing Tremaine jaw bone and the corner of his lips next.

" Fuck yeah, do yah' thang baybeh' " Tremaine groaned and right before Maria had the chance time start bouncing they heard knocks on their door and Mia voice.

" Mom dad, there's some woman by the name of Diana that wants to talk to you'll " Mia said.

" I thought she was sleep "

" Who the hell is Diana " Tremaine said looking up at Maria.

" That is what I was finna' explain to you until you broke my focus, we'll pick this up later tonight, Mia were coming, keep her company until we get down there " Maria said quickly hopping off and rushed off the bed putting her gown back on and put on the matching somewhat booty shorts that was in the floor.

Tremaine was still left confused but he won't be in a minute

He groaned sexually frustrated and put on some basketball shorts

" So let her inside " Mia said.

" Not until we come out, just wait by the double doors " Tremaine said putting on socks and Nike slides while Maria was putting on a robe but left it open.

-

" Who are you " Tremaine said standing in the doorway with one arm wrapped around Maria.

They never let Diana in and they sent Mia to bed but she is actually secretly eve's dropping

She could feel the tension between this stranger and her mom so she wanted all the tea

" I'm Diana and I'm a biography book writer and I want your story on how you reached fame but I also want the exclusive on your past, that a big cha'-ching' so I was hoping to schedule a interview with your permission in person " Diana said.

Tremaine got a uneasy feeling about Diana

There was just something not wright about her

" I'm good, thank you though " Tremaine said.

Maria smirked

" Told you, your dismissed " Maria said.

Diana wasn't taking no for a answer

" Why not Mrs. Nelson, what you got to hide that your fans don't deserve a story, what you did some illegal shit and you afraid you'll get put on blast " Diana said.

Maria began to count to 10, just the presence of this woman is really starting to irk' her and the last thing she wants to do is turn into Maddie but for Diana

Let's just say she can make a acception

" I don't gotta' explain shit to you, get the fuck off our property " Tremaine said.

" No " Diana said.

" He tryna' save you " Maria said.

" Excuse me " Diana said.

" Bitch your excused " Maria said trying not to loose her cool but Diana was really doing a good job pushing all the wrong buttons.

" Baby chill " Tremaine said locking his arms around her waist.

" Naw' I'm tired of her " Maria said before she or Tremaine saw it coming, Diana pushed mostly Maria rough and hard making them both stumble back.

" Fight me bitch and I'll sue you for everything you fucking have, you rich spoiled crazy booshy trophy wife bitch " Diana said.

To Be Continued