Female Photocopy

"And...tis done!" Mark yelled out loud, throwing his hands up in triumph at the bright green 'Upload Successful' on his computer screen. That video took three hours to edit all the way through. Three freaking hours. Three. He leaned back in his chair; that 'Escape the Room' thing was a real piece of work.

           Almost instantly, comments began to roll in. Mark smiled; loveable, adorable little fans.

NekoWaterSprite                        3 Seconds Ago

           I'm so early ermergherd!

Vader'sLittlePantyParty           15 Seconds Ago

            ILYSM MARKIMOO!!!

EhmehghedItsSanta                  21 Seconds Ago

           Oooh, I just watched +QuietPsycho play this game! Come on guys, let's all be totally petty and compare!

                   Zoombastic                25 Seconds Ago

                                       +EhmehghedItsSanta No way you're kidding! She played this too? I'll be right back, Markibabe, I gotta see this!

Lizard1800                                   32 Seconds Ago

                     So glad you're doing Vive, Mark! Hope to see more of these soon!

             "Hold on a minute," Mark mumbled to himself, scrolling back through the comments, which were growing by the minute. The more time that went by, the more comments that said "Slice you later, Mark!" popped up. "Slice me later? What is that? Did I say a thing, and then it became a thing...?" He kept scrolling. Many were, bless those little fangirling hearts, full of "I love you" and "Make sure to take care of yourself."

               Mark yawned; the comments had grown into the thousands and there was no way he could get to all of them. He was about to step away from his computer to make himself a sandwich when it chimed once more. "Eh, what the heck," he smiled. "I can read just a few more. THEN I'll nap." he sat back down

ZaynComeBackToMe                   18 Seconds Ago

               Why is everyone commenting all this stuff about slicing?

                         ObnoxiousPsycho               6 Seconds Ago

                                       +ZaynComeBackToMe  You're kidding right? Have you never heard of +QuietPsycho? She's like, the girl version of Mark!

                         HideIsSleeping                     3 Seconds Ago

                                        +ObnoxiousPsycho True that! They should collab. Hey Mark, collab with +QuietPsycho!!!

             "Well that certainly can't be good!" Mark laughed. He was bad enough, but a FEMALE version of him? And with the alias 'QuietPsycho?' That was disaster in a nutshell. Haha. Nutshell. Nuts. Squirrels. "I'm the king..." Mark muttered to himself and his self esteem, a deep, throaty laugh following behind it. The fans would be calling me Darkiplier if they saw this, he thought.

              "Whelp," Mark got up once more from the computer screen, stretching his long, muscular limbs. "Better see who this 'QuietPsycho' is before the fans start writing that smut stuff. She's probably not as crazy as me anyway. A little later though," He smiled down at his phone. "Matt, hey dood. Yeah? Oooh, I love parties, yes please. Okay, I'll see you." he hung up. "PAR-TAY!" Mark did a simple two step, almost tripping over himself. He then looked back at the computer screen.

"F***, I forgot Subnautica needs editing!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, my little misadventurers, how did I do for a sort of  "prologue?" This is my first ever fanfiction, so I'm open to constructive criticism and suggestions about where the story should go! Let me know what you thought in the comments below. Hopefully, you'll get another chapter by twelve. Until then, keep on Misadventuring. Bon voyage!

~Ty