Time Wasting...

This fanfiction is brought to you by @dragonfire100 and @ChevyChastain

Thanks for voting, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

Now, the story continues.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helen's POV

     And just what does he know?  I ran the question through my mind one more time. He doesn't know anything about Laeh and I, about a best friend hurting you. He doesn't know anything.

Right?

     "He just doesn't get it," I said aloud to reassure myself. "It's not like it's just any old anybody; it's Laeh. My best friend."
     But the more I said, the more I ran last week's conversation in my head, the righter Mark was.

     I glanced over at my phone on the couch, watching it light up with another missed call from Matthias. Or maybe it was Sean. Heck, it could have been Marzia for all I knew. The news about me and Mark's little spat had gotten around to our friends quickly.

But no missed calls from Mark.

     Not only had I been suffering from all the trauma and drama of Laeh' s problem and the absence of Mark, my channel had been suffering as well; videos weren't going out at the regular time, I wouldn't make two videos for that day and, some days, I missed uploading altogether. The editing was tiring, or I couldn't hype myself up in the game. And sometimes, I just didn't want to record. I couldn't even count how many comments and tweets I'd gotten, asking what had happened.
     Taking a deep breath, I walked slowly towards my recording room and sat down in the chair in front of my computer desk and reached my hand out to turn the camera on. I would have done my intro, but since it wasn't that kind of video, I opted for another approach.

"Hi guys. It's Helen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV
(A day later...)

"Hi guys. It's Helen."

     I felt my eyebrows involuntarily raise towards my hairline; what happened to the "Whaddup whaddup, it's your Quietest Psycho here!" that was supposed to be her intro?
      Shaking my head, I continued to listen.

      "I just want to start off by saying thanks so much for all of the support throughout this week. It's been kind of crazy for me to say the least, but it's not an excuse for not sticking to the schedule. And you guys deserve an explanation for what's been happening. Well, here it goes: I lost someone."
      I paused the video and stared at the screen for a long time. She was staring directly into the camera lens with the saddest smile I've ever seen. There was no make up, no curls in her black hair. Just her. This was Helen McTrower.

       Lost someone. Is it me? I wondered to myself, scratching the back of my head. I pressed play again.
      "Um, the person was very important to me and they needed me and... I abandoned them. I abandoned them at the worst time, and I think I lost them." 
      Oh, Laeh. I thought to myself. So Helen finally saw what I was saying. "Good for her," I mumbled as Chica came to sit next to me on the couch. I rubbed the fur on her head, stroking her softly until I heard

"---And I lost someone I loved in the process."

       My attention whipped back towards the screen of my phone. Helen was looking down at her lap and tugging on her fingers: one of her nervous signs. "I, um..." she looked up at the camera with eyes that looked like they were going to cry. "I really wish I would have listened to them, but I hurt them, too. And I just... I want them to know I'm sorry." A single tear fell down her face.

Something in me broke.

      "Helen..." I breathed. I looked around the house; nothing was right here. Nothing looked bright in here anymore, not without Helen.
       Putting the phone in my pocket, I stood up and stretched, smiling at Chica.

"Wanna help Dad do something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayooooooooo.

What's up Misadventurers, my name is Ty, and welcome to the crappiest chapter in this fanfic!

You mean y'all still reading?

AND
I see y'all got 1.7k reads for ya girl, showing that love. Misadventurers, I see y'all out there.

ALSO for you CoryxKenshin fans out there, I'll be starting on a fanfic real soon. And if you know anyone who likes CxK, let them know.

I love comments, so do that. Please. I value them more than reads and votes (But I like those too).

If we can get up to 20 votes or 50 reads on this chapter I'm the next few hours, double upload on your foreheads (whaddup CxK reference).

Updates to come! But until then, keep on misadventuring. Bon voyage!

~Ty