Before I Deleted It...

Ty here.

QUIET. QUIET, I SAY! YOU'LL GET THE ACTUAL UPDATE TOMORROW, JUST QUIET DOWN.

               So I was just on my old page (KaisaTheOtaku) and I must say, I really loved being on wattpad under that name because it was my very first wattpad account. But I made this new one, and I decided that I've held on to it long enough, and it was time for wattpad to know the new me. But, and I didn't even mean to do this, I went scrolling through the "conversation," and I saw all of the people that were all like "thanks for the fan/follow!"

              Now, I know that may not mean a lot to anyone, and it probably shouldn't mean anything to me, but I value that. I value that interaction because nowadays, its so hard to trust people on the internet. And, anyway, I just thought that I owed a certain...tribute(?) to those people who followed me and the people I followed, because they truly are great. So, here they go, the crew since 2k13.

Rukia1DWolf

aichiin

iamblooh

CompleteDarkness

Banjothealien

Animeprankgirl

LivingMyths

Calienia

Skeletor___

animepurple1

Ouran_RP

Beneath_the_Darkness

Sebastiankun

byakuranie

Akira_Misaki

ScatteredStardust__

Souless_Princess

XxElviraxX

risemboolranger

CrystalAnime

Weiss_Schnee

BookBird1497

dragonlover098

And good God, so many others.

                           Im sorry I took time out for this, but I felt I should have addressed this before I deleted the old profile. So, thanks for sticking around this far. It's appreciated.

Well, I'll be updating very soon. Until then, keep on misadventuring. Bon voyage.