Oh, Helen (The Lame Chapter)

This fanfic is brought to you by NeverendingOpal

Thanks for adding my fanfic to your reading list, and I hope you enjoy coming with me on all my misadventures!

Now, the story continues...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Mark's POV~~

"So you really expect us to believe that nothing happened in there?"
I turned my head in the direction of the voice and smiled; both Amanda and Marzia were grilling Helen about what had happened in the time that we'd been in my closet. Helen shrugged, shoving he hands in her jean pockets. "You can believe what you want, but I'm telling you guys; nothing happened." she said. Her eyes wandered around the living until they locked on mine, her lips forming a small smile. I smiled back, tempted to wink, but stopping myself.
"Your face says you got lucky, but I'm gonna hope you take longer than seven minutes," I heard Wade laugh behind me. Beside him were Felix and Matthias, all three wearing the same cheesy grin. "So what put that smile on your face?"
I shrugged. "I'm just a happy guy. Nothing wrong with that, right?" I asked. I heard Matthias mutter "bulls***" under his breath, but that didn't matter. Its between two people, and only two people. "I guess I won't be seeing you guys for a while, huh?" I asked with a frown. Felix nodded sadly, "But we'll see you around, Penis-face!" he gave me a playful punch in the shoulder. We all laughed.

"Well, we should be getting back." Matthias checked his watch. "We got a Team Edge thing soon. You should be there." He winked, waving for Amanda to follow him to the car.
I stood by the open front door, met with "Bye Mark!" and "See you soon, doofus." It was a great feeling, having friends like these people. I was standing in the doorway waving as everyone was closing the doors to their cars until I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned and smiled.
"You're blocking the door," Helen said with a mock-attitude, looking around my shoulder. "Did you tell anyone?" her voice dropped to a whisper.
I shook my head. "I promised I wouldn't." I whispered back. She seem unsettled, and when she looked me in the eye, my heart did a backflip. "Thanks for not making things weird. I thought you'd take that kiss serious, but I'm glad that we both agree it was just part of a stupid game!" She laughed. I forced myself to join her. "Yeah. Stupid game." I said.

"Well, see you around...Mark," she said smoothly, winking as she waved goodbye to me. The way she said my name, I smiled, leaning against the door frame. I gotta do something...
Before I could catch myself, "Helen?" I called out. By this time, she'd already made it to her car and was opening the door. She turned around with confusion on her face, and I forced my body to move towards her. "Um..." I scratched the back of my head.
"Yeah?" she gave me an encouraging smile.
"You like movies?" I asked.
"I'm practically married to Netflix. Why?"
"You wanna go see a movie?"
Helen stared at me with mild eyes, looking around her and then back at me. "Mark, don't be that guy. It was one kiss. One kiss that happened to be hot," she said with a smirk. "but one kiss. I don't expect anything."
"I know, I just wanted to...hang out." I said quietly. I thought it'd be a good idea. She looked around her again, and then inside the car, smiling.

"Is Saturday at 6 cool?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter sucked some major d***.

I'm so sorry, but I'm out of ideas. I'll keep working on it, but I'm stumped for now.

More updates to come, but until then, keep on misadventuring. Bon voyage!