There's No Party...

This fanfic is brought to you by TammyTaylor4

Thanks for adding this to your list, and keep on misadventuring!

Now, the story continues.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mark's POV

"Hi."

"Hi."

This was more uncomfortable than the coffee shop.

               "So uh, come in...I guess," I opened the door to my house a little wider. She glanced hesitantly around the insides of the door before she looked me dead in the eye. "If you try one thing--ONE F****** THING--I will make sure you NEVER have children, capice?" she pointed a single finger at my chin. It took everything in me not to flinch. "Understood." I said, swallowing hard.

             "Then let's do this." and she walked through the door. Matt would certainly get an earful later.

               Mattias, the unlucky bastard who would hear from me later, called me the day after his little "party" to tell me that, and only if I wanted to, I was given the green light to collab with Helen McTrower a.k.a QuietPsycho. So, of course, I thought of how much the fans would love that, and quickly agreed. Two weeks later, here I am.

I'm starting to think Helen isn't the only psycho in my living room.

                "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked as I closed the door, shoving my hands in my pockets. Helen looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a smile. "How polite. Nah, I'm good. Thanks for the offer." she plastered her eyes across my living space.

                I have to admit, it was a little strange having her there. Not many women came to my house; never really found one that didn't creep me out, or vice versa. The 'turn off' was usually when I told them that I made youtube videos for a living. "Nice place," she continued. "You live here by yourself? Seems a little...hmm...big for just one person." she commented, picking up a One Punch Man figurine that I had on the couch. I scratched the back of my head. "Not really; I'm rooming with Chica." I laughed. 

                Upon hearing her name, Chica bounded out of the kitchen and into the living room. 'Oh crap,' my mind screamed. Chica was a very...protective dog.

"What a pretty girl!"

                 'Woah!' my eyes widened.

                 Helen was down on one knee, rubbing and petting Chica like they'd known each other since forever. "What a cutie, is she your's?" Helen looked up at me with a smile--an actual smile--as Chica lined her face with kisses. "Yeah." I said through a laugh. "C'mere, Chica! C'mere girl!" I said in a babyish voice, patting my leg. Chica planted one more kiss on Helen before trotting towards me. "Good girl! Now, go play, Daddy's gonna be busy." and she trotted off.

                  "Oh, she's adorable!" Helen watched as she went away. I nodded,"Yeah; I'm surprised honestly. She's not usually that friendly with...uh..." I trailed.

"Women?"

                   "Well, yeah." I laughed nervously. 

                   Helen waved me off. "Good thing I have a d*** then huh?" she laughed. I felt my eyes widen involuntarily. Helen laughed again, "Dude, kidding! Now come on, we got work to do. You got a recording room or something? Or do you just set up wherever?" she asked.
"I have a room."