Above is the outift she changed back into (not her)

After practice I clean up and groan. I didn't do it but I fell in my ass a couple of times. His embarrassing. "Hey April, lock up for me?" "Yes sensei." I grab the keys as they leave and Donnie jumps down. "You did a great job!" "Yeah but I still can't get my black belt without finishing that course..." "How about I say, I can help you! You'll be a black belt in no time with a little training." "Really?!" He nods,  "Thanks Donnie." I hug him and he slowly hugs back. When we pull apart his hands rest on my waist and I stare at him for a while. We soon feel each other leaning in when there's a bang on the door. Our heads immediately shift over. "You going to let me in or what?!" "Leo?!" Donnie lets go of me as I open the door. "Why are you here?" "Question is why did you run off with out telling me." "I'm sorry I didn't realise you were my mother" "I was worried about you is all." "If you would've thought you would've put two and two together and would've realised
I was with Donnie." "Yeah well times up." "What do you mean?!" He snakes his arm around my waist and picks me up. "Leo put me down right now!" "Nope we're doing out." "Leo!" "Lock up Donnie!" He tosses the keys to Donnie. "How did you get those out of my pocket? LEO!" "I'm a ninja freckles.. Relax." He opens the door and then jumps on to a building. I cling onto him tightly. I'm not that fond of heights. I think there's a reason I'm short. "Could ya slow down please!!" I keep my eyes closed. "Relax freckles we're here." "Where's here?!" "You get let go now." I still cling onto him. "Or not that also fine." I open my eyes and look around. We can see the whole  Times Square lit up from here. "Wow." I let go of him. "Nice huh?" I nod. "Yeah." I feel his presence get closer to mine and I turn around. I look up at him. His hand cups my cheek and I feel the warmth of it. He tilts my head up and slowly leans down. Our faces getting closer. I feel myself leaning in but I stop. "Leo I can't." "What?" "I'm sorry." I take hand off my face and look down. "What do you mean you can't? Is it because I'm a mutant?!" "Leo! Of course not! I don't even see you any different than I am..." "Then what is it April?!" This is the first time he has said me name angrily or not even called me freckles. "Leo, I can't tell you..." "It is because I'm a mutant! I knew it! I knew it was going to happen this way! I'm so stupid!" "Leo it's not because of that why do you always bring it to that! Do you not understand that I don't see you guys that way!" "Then what is it April?!!" His voice raises at me. "Leo... I think I like someone else..." "Oh! No don't tell me that shit!" He walks away angrily. "After all we've been through! After all the times we hung out together and we've been close ,you like someone else?!!" I twiddle my fingers. "Let me guess it's going to be some guy like Donnie? All nerdy and not even-" he stops and looks at my face. "No. It is Donnie! FUCKING SHIT!" He kicks a pipe that was on the roof and I squeal holding myself tightly ready for him to hit me. "This is fucking unbelievable!!! I should've never introduced you to them!" "Leo.." "NO!" I jump startled. This is the first time in a while that I feel helpless. I never liked this feeling. And I know why. "Don't you dare Leo me. I'm leaving." "But-" "Why don't you call your little Donnie to come and pick you up. I'm sure he'd be glad." I watch as he disappears into the night. I feel a tear fall down my cheek. I then burst into tears. "I'm sorry." I whisper. I climb down the ladder off of the building and make my way back. In tears. I see a sewer entry and use all my strength to open it and close it. Soon I walk in the lair. Wet from the rain that just started not too long ago. My hair a mess. Tears staining my cheek. "April, oh my god!" Donnie rushes over to me. "Are you okay?!" "Yeah, I'm okay." I speak. He lifts my face up to look at his. "Were-were you crying?" I turn my face quickly. "Don't be ridiculous Donnie, I don't cry." "April, what's wrong?" That's it. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I never cry in front of people but I. I can't do this. I burst out in tears and sob. "I'm sorry!" He grabs me in his arms and hold me. "It's okay.." I sob and sob. Donnie holding me and comforting me.