It's the day to finally meet kyunghee. ^^

Present

**

at the airport.

ringggggg... ringgggggg...

kyunghee : yeoboseo?

kyungsoo : ne, kyunghee-ah you already arrived in seoul?

kyunghee : ne, but im still looking for my luggage. just wait for me in a while hyung. ill call you once im done here (then release the call immidiately, as she continue looking for her luggage)

(pause)

kyunghee : there you are .. (founds the luggage, and took it immidiately then walk to the arrival waiting area.)

while waiting for kyunghee at the arrival waiting area..**

suho : (looks like, really nervous but still manage to ask d.o) hey, d.o-ssi, are we going home after picking up kyunghee, or lets just eat first before we head home?

d.o : oh, great idea hyung. we'll just eat first before heading back home to the dorm. anyways were do you want to eat guys? (d.o gives a wondering glare to all the members, whose eventually acting weird)

d.o : (shouts) hey, guys can you please stop moving? my head is aching while staring with your crazy actions. *sighed* (then suddenly  everyone stops moving) its not like we're meeting the president of seoul. so please dont make any crazy moves, enough.

everyone was in silence when,

tao : (suddenly ask d.o) hyung, can i ask you a question?

d.o : ne ~ what is it?

tao : what does she really looks like? is she strict? is unnie a funny person?

d.o : just see for your self panda.. (evil laugh) but, to give you a hint she looks likes just any normal girl. she was just an average girl. dont expect too much, she's not that pretty and she's 5ft tall only, but anyways you'll meet her later. you just judge..

tao : (let out a big sigh) okay ..

---

then d.o shouts,

d.o : there she is..

everybody follow d.o's big eyes and search for kyunghee..

d.o : she's there, wearing black t-shirt.. (he uttered) but when he was about to continue telling them what kyunghee is wearing..

without letting kyungsoo finish what he was saying, everyone starts running and approached the small lady wearing black tshirt and looks like what just kyungsoo describe to tao awhile ago, so without asking, they carry her luggages and greet her in an unison..

hana, deul set.
Ne annyeonghaeseyo, we are one we are EXO imnida.

the guys didn't notice that kyungsoo didn't follow them and then suddenly, kyungsoo out of no were burst out laughing..

they turn their eyes back to where they left kyungsoo standing, and stare at him with a big O.O on their eyes..

everybody speaks in an unison :

Aw, kyungsoo .. what are you laughing at ? (still wondering)

while back to where the others are standing.. the girl that they thought was kyunghee, is already blushing and full of embarrasment..

d.o continously laugh his ass off, and shouts.

d.o : why dont you guys, turn your back and greet my sister properly .. (and laugh again)

but before they turn around, they already understand what kyungsoo means.. everyone apologize to the girl and return her luggage to her. when the girl, replied okay and walk away.. everyone turn around and looked so shocked.

kyunghee : annyeonghaeseo guys.. I guess you approach a wrong person (laughs)

everyone was like :-O and jaw drop..

then to remove the akward silence, kyungsoo went near them and greet his sister.

**

kyungsoo : welcome back, i missed you so much kyunghee-ah .. (hug hee tights)

kyunghee : arraseo, hyung your chocking me.. its enough! (cough)(cough) *and then laugh* I haved missed you too hyung.. ^^

everybody was still on shock..

kyungsoo : hey, what happen to all of you? why aren't you talking , you were so excited to see my sister a while ago, but now you all look likes you see a ghost.

kyungsoo, snaps his fingers infront ov them and everyone went back to reality. they greeted hee but after that, they were all back in silence.

to be continued..