Continuation..

Suho's POV

I just felt so releaved after sharing all my thoughts with lay.

As, we went back to the hotel. I saw the others playing on the pool of the hotel.

"Yahhh.. Isnt it cold? You might catch a cold with that, you're playing with the water in this early point if time. Have you all eaten your breakfast?" I shouted and everybody quickly shifted their eyes on me.

"Oh, were have you been you two? Were done eating our breakfast. Come'on join us." Kris said.

"Oh, I dont want to catch a cold hyung. You just enjoy your selves. I'll go upstairs, I felt like reading my favorite book today." I said, and bid goodbye.

"Aigoo, that guy. He's really sort of kill joy." Kris said.

"Yah, hyung. Im still near at you. I heard that you dragon." I joked.

"Yah. Yah. Yah, go ahead to your room you old man." Kris joked back.

I saw kyunghee laugh. Then I went straight to the hotel room.

***

Kyunghee's POV

"What's wrong with Suho-hyung? He sound so sad. He's also acting weird." I asked myself.

Because of my curiousity. I desided to follow Suho hyung upstairs. And as I found myself infront of his room's door. I knocked twice, but no one seems to hear me. I knock again and Suho, thank god open the door.

"Oh, Kyunghee-ah. Is there anything you need?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. Uhmmm I was just wondering if can we talk for awhile. If I'm not disturbing you." I said shyly.

"Oh, N-No you're not. C'mon In."

"Thank you."

"So what is that we have to talk about kyunghee-ah?"

"U-Uhmmm. N-Nothing. well I was just wondering while your abit distant today?" I ask worriedly sick.

"Oh, A-Am I?"

"Well, Kinda."

"Eh? That's nothing. I guess I was just tired." He said with a heavy sigh.

"You sure? Is really that all?"

"Yes , wae? Do you think there's more?" He said and look away.

"Well, I just thought. Okay, I guess your fine. I'll go back to the others. Enjoy reading Suho-ssi."

When I turn my back and when I was about to touch the door knob. I felt a warm atmosphere right behind my back.

"S-Suho ssi. W-What are you doing?" I said, and I felt my temperature rises. I felt like my blood boils. But Its not that I felt angry. Its just I was just so shocked for his sudden action.

"Can we just stay like this for awhile? Can we? Please." He begged and I just nod.

"Kyunghee-ah, Do you think you can like me? Do you think so?" He ask me after a few seconds of silence.

"Well. I-I'd -"

Suddenly someone knocks on the door.

*****

Epic fail for Suho right?

Kekeke.

Wait for more confessions and twist.

Well that was a long update.

Guys, mian for the last chapter. There were lot of wrong grammars anf typo errors.

End of chapter 6..

I'll be updating for the next chapter on sunday night. Please keep on reading guys! Kamsa.

Saengil Chukkaehamnida KRIS OPPA! Best wishes.

11.07.13