Continuation..

Kris's POV

"Hey Tao, Go upstairs and call Suho-ssi.. Inform him that we are back, and we will have our lunch together." I told Tao.

"Neh, Gege. Arraseo!" He agree and went towards the elevator.

---

No One's POV

Tao went upstairs and knock at Suho's door..

*Knock. Knock*

"Yah, hyung are you up? were back. Kris hyung told me to call you up so we could eat together. Hyung are you there? Are you listening?" Said Tao who was a bit annoyed because Suho's not responding.

"Arrrrrhh. This ahjussi hyung is sleeping again. Aishhh!" Tao murmured.

Tao went back again at the lobby to inform everybody.

"I guess, hyung is not there. I was knocking for how many times on the door but no one answers. Or either way he was sleeping, I guess." Tao said.

"Okay, lets just eat. He'll just eat if he feels hungry." Kris said, and they all went to the restaurant inside the hotel.

At the restaurant.

"Okay, Let's eat!" Kris shouted and everyone dig in to their meals.

"Jal Mut Gut Sum nida". Everyone said in an unison.
(trans. Thanks for the meal)

After eating, they went upstairs. And take a nap.

While....

Kyunghee's POV

Where's Suho? Is he okay? Did he eat? I'm worried sick about him. Aish, why do I feel this way? I thought deeply while talking to my mind..

Okay, I'll just sleep. I said again to my mind. Then I fell asleep.

By the evening as I woke up. I went outside the balcony to breathe some fresh air. Then I saw Suho-hyung sitting beside the pool. Talking with someone. I saw a girl beside her. They look like having fun, and enjoying the moment. I felt hurt, I felt like screaming but no voice was coming out from my mouth. So instead, I went back to the room and lay back down to my bed.

I was on a deep thought. I was thinking, who's that girl? What is she for Suho-hyung? Is she that special? How can she make Suho smile when I cant? Things were bothering me. But all I can do is ignore it.

*Knock. Knock*

"Yes?" I said as I open the door wide open to see who's knocking. And it was Luhan-hyung.

"Hey, kyunghee-ah Its almost evening. Lets go downstairs and eat. Everyone's there waiting." Luhan said while offering his hand to me.

"Ohh! Arraseo hyung. I'll change first. Can you wait for me for a second? It will be fast promise." I said with a pretty-pretty-please begging tone.

"Ah, Neh~ Neh~ Arraseo, hurry!" TwT. Luhan hyung said.

"Okay, hyung plss come inside and take a seat first." I said and went fast to the restroom.

After a few minutes of changing..

"Lets go now hyung I'm done." I pull luhan's hand and went down to the lobby.

On the elevator ..

"Yah, Kyunghee-ah!"

"Neh, hyung what is it?"