Chapter 9..

Kyunghee's POV

As we went back to the hotel, I felt so tired. I went straight to our hotel room. I lay myself in bed and think deep..

"Aish, I'll make sure that Umin hyung will tell me everything. Tsk" I said to myself and when I was about to fall myself to sleep, D.O hyung entered the room and shout..

"Yah! Kyunghee-ah where have you been? I was looking for you the whole time.. Don't you know how I feel, while looking for you? Aish, jinja Kyunghee-ah?!" He was shaking my shoulder while shouting..

"Hyung,  just relax. Mianhe for making you worried, but I'm fine. I just went somewhere with Umin hyung."

"Aish! That half of fifty hyung didn't say anything. Really!"

"It's really okay hyung, I enjoyed the night talking to him. He has alot of sense of humor don't you know? So hyung, if you don't mind I'm really tired so can I sleep now?"

"Aish! Nae Nae. Have a rest now, I'll talk to Xiumin and the rest first." He went out, and I fell myself to sleep.

----

D.O's POV

I went straight to Xiumin and Chen hyung's room and found them talking and Suho hyung is also with them. They were having a non stop conversation when suddenly I butt in, to cut out the conversation.

"Hyung, where have you been? Where did you take Kyunghee-ah?" I ask with a so much curious tone.

"Yah! Just relax my dongsaeng-ah. We just went to the beach to breath some fresh air. I saw her alone outside the hotel near the pool, and I can't afford to let her stay there alone so I asked her if she wants me to accompany her, and if she wants to forget her deep thoughts. So I brought her to my favorite special place. So that explains everything okay?" He said with a very calm tone.

"Aww! Thats really nice of you hyung. I'm sorry If I over reacted." I apologized.

"It's okay dongsaeng-ah. Mianhe if I didn't told you earlier." We laugh hard.

"Hyung what did you talk about? Why is she stress?" Suho ask Xiumin.

"Ah- emm.. nothing just something about life."

"You sure? Nothing more?"

"Nae. Nothing more! Promise."

"Ah, arraseo arraseo."

"Suho hyung lets go, lets take a rest. Let Umin and Chen hyung rest."

"Ah, Nae. Jaljja Chen-ssi and Umin hyung." Suho and I bid good night.

We went straight to our respective rooms. We both exchange our good night greetings. When suddenly,

"D.O-ssi."

"Nae?"

"Nothing! Just send my good night greetings to Kyunghee-ah."

"Oh! She's already sleeping hyung. But don't worry I'll inform her."

"Ah, Nae. Kansahamnida."

"Arraseo, Jaljja again hyung."

to be continued..

---

annyeong readers!

I'm very sorry if I update less often. Well It's just that It's Xmas and newyear is also coming. I was just very busy with my job. But here's another short update for you.

Thanks for the 1.3k readers and 50 voters. I really do appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Sorry for the Cliff Hanger Chapter.

Until my next update guys!

Annyeong.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!

Saranghae.