Chappie 6. just nothing..

Lay's POV

It's very unusual of mine. I woke up so early, I went outside the balcony to breath some fresh air. The sun was about to rise, I waited for it when I heard Suho's deep and big yawn.

"Yah, Lay-ssi. Good Morning. You woke up so early. That's very unusual. Kekeke." Suho said while stretching his hands.

"I know, I also said that to myself earlier. Do you want to have some coffee? Let's call for room service." I said.

"Yah, I want some coffee but instead for calling room service let's just have some coffee on the hotel lobby and after that lets take a walk. I feel like walking today early in the morning. You know, It's good for the health also." He said while standing on the bed.

"Okay! Great idea but let's wash our face first and take some gargle you know."

I went straight to the restroom and face the mirror and burried my face on the sink and wash. I saw Suho changing his shirt and his pijama into a hoodie and his favorite morning sports short.

We ride the elevator and went straight to the lobby. And as we walk through the lobby, we went straight to the coffee shop to buy a coffee for the both of us.

On the counter..

"Let's just take the coffee out and drink it while walking, what do you think suho-ah?" I ask suho who's currently searching on the menu on what to order.

"Great idea Lay-ssi." He replied.

"I want a brewed coffee." He added.

I look back at the counter and announce my order..

"2 brewed coffee beautiful lady."

The waitress blushed, and nod at me. I giggled and patiently waited for our order.

"Here's the 2 cups of brewed coffee S-sir. Enjoy your coffee." The waitress handed me the coffee while shaking and stuttering.

"Thanks beautiful." I said, the waitress was blushing and we walk out on the coffee shop, and went outside the hotel.

While walking..

"Lay?" Suho, starts talking while were on the road.

"Ne? What?"

"I want to confess something. But I want you to keep this as a secret first. Can you?" He ask.

"Sure, what was that? Don't worry Suho-ssi you can trust me. You know that I can keep secrets" I said, then he starts sharing everything..

Fast forward..

"And that's it. I hope you 'll keep that as a secret Lay-ssi arraseo?"

"Oh, Ne ~ Ne ~ You can count on me Suho-ssi. But, just a piece of advice. Make a move while its still early, dont wait for Minseok, Luhan and Kris Hyung make their moves. I bet, you dont want your heart be tored into pieces, dont yah?" I said with a calm and a bit making fun tone.

"But, I guess you have to start with D'o-ssi. Haha." I added.

"You think so?" He said with a very curious tone.

"Just kidding, I know D.O won't mind. He's really a good person. Hwaiting Suho-ssi!"

"Kamsahamnida Lay-ssi.  I felt so releaved sharing my thoughts and problems to you."

"Well, its nothing. Anything for you. So let's keep going, okay?" I said  and we went straight back to the hotel.