Chappie 1.. Amazement :-O

They went straight to the vans, who's waiting outside infront of the airport. Kyungsoo and Suho, carries Kyunghee's luggage.

A/N : we well start with their own P.O.V's here.. I hope, everyone will enjoy reading this.. kamsa !

Suho's POV

*Talking to his mind* I cant believe, she's here right now with us, and I am now carrying her things with me. I hope we could get along, I hope to know her more. Look at her, so adorable eventhough she's not speaking. Just to see the smile on her face, makes my heart beat's past. *wait suho, what are you saying you're not inlove aren't you**you shouldn't, you still dont know her. Though she's not a stranger you still need to know her more before you feel those things.* pabo, what am I thinking though. He smile, and he feels that his cheeks blush and turn red, he doesnt know why but he really did blush.

They are inside the van, he ask everyone.

"Hey, guys you all so silent, what's with that? I'm not use to it." "Anyways, kyunghee-ah what do you want to eat?" "Well drop by to a nearest restaurant first, I guess you haven't eat your lunch yet."

He force his self to ask, eventhough he really can't look straight to kyunghee because he's really.really nervous as of the moment.

"Well, I'm okay with anything Suho-ssi. Besides I'm not choosy, as long as theres a food to eat why not." Kyunghee laughs.

Meanwhile, Suho was like a frozen meat on his seat for a few seconds. And he starts to feel the butterflies in his stomach. D.o notice it and snaps his fingers infront of Suho, to bring back Suho, in the reality.

"Hey hyung, don't you think your thoughts were flying so high? You were talking with my sister right?" D.o talking, with the strange thought.

When suho's back to reality. He then quickly spoke to D.o..

"Ne~ Ne~ Mianhe d.o-ssi, I was just wondering.."

"Wondering on what hyung?" D.o uttered. "I was just wondering, how kyunghee recognized me when it was our first time to meet her. And probably I'm, or we rather *refering to the other exo members* haven't introduce our selves properly to her, yet she manage to know me."

"Oh, I thought you have a deep thoughts that's why you pause for awhile hyung."

D.o uttered again, and continue talking..

"She'll definetely recognize you, because of you're voice. Well to let you all know..

She can guess the person, just by listening to their voice, even if she doesn't get to see them. As long as she gets to talk with them, she'll recognize them definetely. That's the explanation for that thoughts hyung." D.o laughs.

Everybody talks in unison..

"Oh, jinjja?"

"Well, if you don't believe me then,  why don't you try it and see for yourself.. I guess she can recognize all of you, without introducing your selves. Since, everytime she calls me, you all get the chance to talk to her. Isn't Suho hyung a good example?" D.o laugh harder.

Then Suho laughs inside himself, but he was staring outside the window because he's afraid that anyone might caught his face blushing.

Meanwhile, kyunghee was just listening and trying to force herself not to laugh.

Everybody's POV

Everybody was still in silence, then guess no one would like to start to speak and try because of shyness.

But to broke the akward silence Kai, then starts.

"Yah, kyunghee noona, annyeonghaeseo."

Kyunghee can no longer hold her self, and starts to laugh harder.

After laughing so hard, she then spoke.

"Oh, well kai-ssi. Annyeonghaeseo."

kyungee replied.

Kai was a bit shock.

Then, everybody was also shock, but still they manage to do what Kai just did. And they all laugh like there's no tomorrow, when they found out that D.o was really telling the truth.

Kris quickly spoke..

"You're really amazing, to think you only got the chance to talk to us every once in a while, when we are in vacation. But you still manage to recognize us by our voice."

Kyunghee giggled, and say nothing but "I guess I was just a good listener."

Chanyeol, starts making a conversation then suddenly the awkward silence was all gone.

------

A/N : Wait for the other chappies guys, I'm sure your going to laugh, feel loved and also cry on the climax of the story. Just wait for the updates, Kamsa! :-) *bows* Btw. I'm so sorry for the wrong grammars, I'm really having a hard

time writing english stories. anyways this is my first fanfic, so mianhe. !^^