Chappie 3.. 1st day!

Kris's POV

We went straight to the van that's waiting outside, after eating and sharing thoughts awhile ago inside the restaurant.

We went home, straight to our dorm and bring kyunghee with us. I don't know but, I just feel like talking to her before she go to bed and get some rest.

Kyunghee was about to go upstairs, but I manage to call her name and asked her to talk for a few minutes before she sleeps.

"Kyunghee-ah." I call her while rubbing my nape.

"Ne~ what is it hyung?" Kyunghee uttered and went straight to my front.

"Come here. Let's talk a few minutes before you go and get some rest." I uttered.

"Okay, so what is it about hyung?" She ask while rubbint her sleepy eyes.

"Ah, do you really have to call me hyung? Why don't you call me oppa? I think it would be better because, really!!! It makes me feel old, when somebody's calling me that way, specially when it came from a girl and I'm not even old." I said with a serious tone, trying to look at her directly.

"Oh, Mian. I'm really not used to calling guys oppa, but I'll try. But I cant really asure you, because again I'm not comportable with it."

"Oh, arraseo. So let's talk now, lets seat at the sofa." I said while pointing at the sofa, on the living room.

"So, ermmm what is it that we need to talk about hyung?" She ask, and let out a big yawn.

Aish, this girl.

"Well, I just want to know what are your plans for the whole 5 days of staying here?" I asked shyly.

"Nothing much hyung, I just want to spend my 5 whole days with d.o hyung, but since I'm staying here with the 12 of you, I guess spending my 5 days with hyung will be a blast. Well that's all I wanted though. To have fun, and cherrish every second, minutes, and hours with hyung while I still can." She heavs with a big sigh went out on her mouth.

"Wha-What do you mean by that?" I ask with a worried and wondering tone.

"Bo- Nothing, Okay hyung I'm really sleepy now. And I still feel jetlag, so I better get going. Jaljja, kamsahamnida. ^^" She reasoned out trying to scape with my awkward question, then she climb upstairs and bid good night.

"I guess, somethings wrong with that girl." I said on my mind to make sure no one can hear me. But I guess, no one will really hear me because everyone was sleeping with their ass now. I think I should go and sleep to. We still have things to do tomorrow before we can hangout with kyunghee.

****

Suho's POV

It was monday morning, and the sun was shining bright. Seems like the weather is with us.

I walk outside the room, and wake up everyone. But when I went downstairs, I saw a beautiful angel like lady setting up the table for breakfast. And Oh, it was kyunghee..

"Good Morning"

"Good Morning"

We did exchanges greetings, I was giggling and at the same tine spazzing inside. Indeed she was really a beautiful creature, her hazel brown eyes and hair complements her fair skin, her pinkish cheeks and her red lips suits her face and her wide open eyes, I'm glad its wide but not as much as D.o's! I laugh, with the last thing I murmured on my mind.

"Hey, you wake up so early. Did you sleep well last night? I ask her while I'm trying to avoid meeting her eyes. *then suddenly I felt blood rushing through my veins up to my cheeks.* Kyunghee's staring at me. I mean stare literally.

"Yeah, I did. I sleep well, I just felt like waking up early to go for some walk outside. I thought it was warm outside because the sun raise beautifully, but I was wrong its really freaking cold outside." She hissed, and leave out a big sigh.

"Well since winter is fast approaching, even if the sun rises that nice. It's still really cold outside." I told her, while I'm looking at the table.

"Well I guess you prepare something delicious for breakfast, Can I taste some? I added.

"Sure, no problem. Feed your self up. Make sure you eat well and make your tummy full. I guess you still have to do things later, right?" She asked calmly like an angel.

"Oh, ne. we still have a practice before we go on 4 days vacation."

"Oh, okay so help your self up, eat well then." She said with a sweet tone.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Oh, Im fine with my coffee. Im used to drink coffee in the morning since then." She take a zip on her cup of coffee.

I help myself eat, then everyone went downstairs and bid a "Good Morning" greet to me and kyunghee.

"Guys, go and clean yourself up. Kyunghee had prepare something for breakfast, and we still have our last practice before our 4 days vacation." I shout, to wake their sleeping ass up.

"Arraseo." Everyone murmured while sounding sleepy.

---

A/N :

It was a long  chapter episode update guys, hope you like it. Please continue reading and plsssss vote. Kamsahamnida exotics. ^^