Continuation..

Kyunghee's POV

When I woke up this morning, I realized that it's my second to the last day of staying here in korea. My flight would be on saturday 9am.

Really, I must admit. I‘m gonna miss those guys. I learned so much from them in such a short period of time!

"Yah! Kyunghee-ah you're on your deep thoughts again. Why don't you just take a bath? And after we take our breakfast we're leaving jeju. Were going back to Seoul."

"Oh! Okay hyung!"

After a half an hour of taking a bath..

I went out on our hotel room, along with me is my luggages my hoodie, my sunglass and my black batman hat.

"You look pretty plain but gorgeous today kyunhee-ah.." I heard Luhan and chuckled.

"Well thanks oppa! You do the same."

"C'mon lets put your luggages on the car before we eat."

"Okay! Thanks for helping oppa! Anyways where are they?"

"They're on the restaurant."

"Oh! Lets hurry putting my luggages and yours on the van oppa! Bet your starving too."

"You guess it right." Luhan let out a big smile.

---

At the restaurant..

"Yah! Kyunhee-ah where do you wanna go next when we get back in Seoul?" Chanyeol ask while munching sandwich..

"Anywhere oppa! As long as I'll enjoy the place. As long as we can make very unforgettable memories.. It's fine! Remember? I'm going back to Philippines on saturday." I laugh but everybody frown.

"Oh! Mian, I forgot!" Chanyeol said while still frowning.

"C'mon oppas, don't be sad. We can still talk over the phone. Like what were doing before." I said in a calm way..

"Yes! But it's really different having you here than talking on the phone." Kris hyung blurted.

"I know it would be differe---" I was cut by Xiumin oppa.

"Why don't you just stay here with us, and continue your study and living."

"I'd really love the idea, but mian oppa. I just really can't." I said and look down. I just can't stand seing them sad specially Kyungsoo hyung and Suho oppa!

"Oh!" was the only respond I heard, when suddenly..

"Okay! So let's just make your last 2 days in Seoul a happy one." Baekhyun blurted to bring back the members on the mood.

"Okay! So let's hurry.. We have to go back in Seoul as fast as we can. We don't have enough time. 2 days was too short to make memorable memories but we have to make it happened for noona." Kai said, and everyone agree..

-----

"At the airplane.."

Baekhyun's POV..

"Kyunhee-ah! Let's take some selcas. This will served as our remembrance. I'll print all the pictures before you go back to philippines, I'll give you some of the copies." I said, but the main purpose for that is, I really wanna take a picture of her because I like her and I know I'm gonna miss her so much and the only way to getover with the sudden sadness is to see her even just on the picture..

"Sure oppa! That's a great idea." She smile at me, and I felt like I'm flying.

Oh my god Baekhyun, this is your chance..

We took some selca's when suddenly..

"Hyung, can I join. And and.. Give me some of the copies too! jebal.???? please!" Tao said, and I felt so disappointed. But its okay atleast we do have some solo moments.

"Aish! Really Tao. Dont you think you already had a lot?" I said in a joking tone..

"Nae, but I'm alone and It's diffent." He said while doing an aegyo.

"Ah! Jinjja, seriously Tao. You look like an ogre so stop that. Arraseo, Let's take some selcas now." I said and ready my phone and camera.

I heard Kyunghee laugh, and I was like melting at that time..

---

Suho's POV..

She really looks pretty when she laughs. I really like seing her happy. Sad to say, I can't make her laugh. I can't even make her love me.. Aish!!!!

"Baekhyun-ah, Tao-ssi! Enough, lets have that selcas later when we arrive in Seoul okay?" I don't know why I said that. I guess, I'm really jealous at this time. I really envy them. They can talk to Kyunghee whenever they want or how comportable they want. How come I can't?

few minutes before we arrive in Seoul..

----

Sorry for the short update guys.. I just can't think of anything as of this time. I'm too busy with my job, and I don't have much time to update and think of something better, but don't worry the next chapter would be much interesting.. promise!

So who among you here wants your bias to be a part of my next chapter? message me and include your bias..

Promise you‘ll enjoy!

Annyeong chingus!

-Jin ヽ(´∀`)ノ