Chappie 4.. Curiousity!

Kyunghee's POV

Everybody's on SMent now, I'm left alone in the dorm. I felt so weak, I can't stand the pain on my chest, I run upstairs and grab my bag. It took me a minute before I found my medicine.

"Aish, I thought its my time. Oh god not now. Not this time! I still have alot of things to finish. I haven't enjoyed my stay here yet, I haven't even done such happiest things with hyung. So Plss I'm begging you, not now. Four days god, four days" I murmured to myself while kneeling on the floor.

I went down stairs, and stair at the clock. "Oh, its almost 6. I guess I'll better prepare for dinner now." Talking to my self.

**

DO's POV

"Hey guys, lets get going. We better finish faster, kyunghee's feeling bored bow." I said, looking at their tired and exhausted face.

"Yah, hyung how would you know? You can't even see her because she's at the dorm." Tao spoke with a long big sigh on his mouth.

"You stupid panda! Guess, you're reall stupid." Chanyeol while tapping tao's forehead.

"Yaaaah, hyung stop that. Why you thought so? :-/" Tao smirks.

"They were twins right? So I guess that's the explanation." Chen butts in.

"Come to think of it! I really wasn't thingking though. Haha, I guess I am really stupid." Tao spoke again while doing aegyo.

Everybody laugh hard.

"Come on guys hurry. I still have to cook for us, and for my sister and I guess Kyunghee's already hungry."

I shout, while getting inside the car.

"Hyung, easy!" Sehun said while laughing.

***

We arrive in the dorm, all look tired, exhausted, sleepy but most specially hungry.

When we went inside the dorm, we smell a familiar smell of our favorite hanwoo. We follow the smell and all of us found our selves standing infront of the dining table.

"Oh, your all here. Leggo eat. I bet you all are hungry." Kyunghee said while laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Luhan asked kyunghee while smirking.

"Ah, mian. Hahaha, I just find it cute staring at you guys. You all look really stupid

while drooling." She beamed a big smile on her face.