Chappie 5.. Countdown !

After having breakfast..

Luhan's POV

I'm very excited to go to our first destination. I bring with me my Samsung Digital Camera, my money ofcourse. I also pack on my bag alot of junkfoods.

"This is goin' to be so much exciting." I said to my mind.

"Well someone here seems to look more excited with our vacation trip than Kyunghee. lol" Chanyeol said while staring at me giving me a weird look.

"Hyung, you really are excited aren't you?" Sehun ask me while pouting his cute lips.

"Well, who among us here who's not excited to go on a trip? can somebody raise your stupid hands and say that your not excited for it?" I gazzed at them, giving them a furious look in the eye.

Suddenly no one bothers to raise their hands..

"Well, no one raised their hands. So I guess everyone is as excited as I am now." I laugh hard.

"Well, lets go. What are you waiting for? c'mon time is running." I added.

"Okay, braised your selves grand children were going now." Suho-ssi said with a hyper-toned voice.

Everybody shouts.

"AJA."

***

at JEJU ISLAND.

"Were here." Sehun shouts.

"We know right!" Chen said.

"Yah, hyung faster. let's take some selcas over." Sehun said, while pulling me towards the other side of the road.

"Yah, yah sehun-ah. Take it easy, its not your first time here. So dont act like it is." I said, in a joking way.

"C'mon guys lets go inside the hotel. Lets find our respective rooms." Suho said in an exited tone.

"Arraseo." Everyone nodded, and follow suho.

---

Inside the hotel.

"Hyung, lets share rooms. I dont want to share a room with chen-hyung." Sehun while pouting his lips.

"As if I would love to share rooms with you. Stubborn maknae." Chen stick his tongue out at sehun.

":-P" Sehun's response to chen.

"Stop arguing guys! Okay sehunnie I'll share a room with you. You happy?" I said with an annoying tone.

"Okay, I'm going somewhere you go ahead in the room guys." I added.

**

I went down and take a tour on the place.

"Aaaaahhhhh. Its my second time here, It feels good to be back." I said while stretching my arms and trying to exhale the breath of fresh air, and I suddenly found out kyunghee standing near on the pool on the hotel.

"Yah, kyunghee-ah why are you here alone? Did you find your room already?" I went near her and asked.

"Oh, hyung. yes I've been there already. I just went out to breath some fresh air. Its nice to be back here. The last time I went here, I'm still 17 and our mom is still alive. I never thought of coming back here but see here I am again after 4 years." She said in a bit sad tone.

"Oh." was my only respond.

"By the way, what about you hyung who do you share room with?"

"Oh, Its sehunnie."

"Really? How nice." She giggled.

"Yah, It is." I said in a low town.

"Anyways, where are you going hyung?" She ask me with a curious tone.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Goodthing you ask. I'm going somewhere. You know, just stroll and take some pictures of the nice views. Wanna come with me?" I said while staring at her.

I dont know but, I just find kyunghee very pretty but a bit mysterious. I always found her staring from a far. I guess thinking of something deep. Eversince yesterday I havent heard her talk or laugh that much.

"Sure, so were are we going first hyung?" She asked, and I went back to reality from a deep thought.

"I dont know, lets just start walking and well find out were our feet will brought us." I said with a not-so-focused tone.

***

Meanwhile..

Suho's POV

I went out at our rooms balcony. Our room is located at the 5th floor. When suddenly I saw two people near at the hotel pool talking. They were, talking about something. when I realized that it was Luhan hyung and Kyunghee.

"Kyunghee???????" I thought to myself.

I must admit, I was a bit jealous. No erase the bit, but I am freaking jealouse now. I was like about to explode.

"Why does it feels like everyone is my rival. first kris hyung, next was xiumin hyung. and who's next?" I said again to myself.

"Urrrrgghhhhh, Suho-ssi stop thinking such stupid things you pabo. Kyunghee doesnt have any amount of interest about you." I added again.

I step back inside the hotel room and found out that Lay was my room mate. He was sleeping, I felt like sleeping too after seing the scenario awhile ago outside the hotel.

**

On the evening..

We went to the hotels restaurant and order some foods for dinner.

"Okay guys here's the food lets eat." I said, everyone nodded and dig in.

"By the way, have you seen luhan hyung and kyunghee?" I ask with a concern tone for kyunghee.

"I guess they're still roaming around the place." D.o said while his mouth is full.

"At this point of time? Can somebody call them?" I said with a worried tone.

When suddenly luhan and kyunghee arrive.

"Yah were back. Sorry for keeping you wait."

"Kyunghee-ahh, c'mon lets eat." I said and grab kyunghee and let her seat beside me and d.o so it wont be obuse.

"Yaaaaah, suho-ssi what about me? Dont you want to invite me to eat? Luhan said in a joking tone.

"I dont have to hyung. Its already time for dinner, so I guess you know its time to eat. JK" I said.

"Have a sit hyung and dig in." I said again.

Everybody stares at me and was like they were shock with my joke.

"Common guys, Im just joking. Just continue eating." I said while trying to fake a smile.

"Is hyung, suho-ssi jealous?" Everybody said to their minds.

They finished eating and after went to their respective room to get some rest. Everybody bids goodnight.

****

Waaaaaah. That was a long update.

Mianhe guys. I was just so busy, I dont have enough time to do an update. But there you go, enjoy reading. Kamsahamnida! <3

Until next chappie...