Chapter 11.. Before you leave

Kyunghee's POV..

My last day of staying here at Korea had finally come. It was so fast that I did not notice the days passing by, I hate to say Good Bye to everyone but I can't choose to stay.

* Knock Knock *

Someone knocks on the door, I was kind of shocked because It's too early for one of them to wake up. As I open the door I saw Suho standing outside my door.

"Uhm, oppa is there something you need?" I ask him, while I'm gently rubbing my eyes.

"Hey! U-uhm, did I just heard it right? You called me oppa?" He asked with a wide eye.

"Uhm, I guess yeah! I did." I said, then I saw him chuckled and I blushed with his actions.

"So, ah What brings you here this early oppa?" I continued to talk to lessen the awkward situation I'm in.

"Oh! That, ahm can we go for some walk and have some coffee?" He ask me, he looks like a cute puppy while waiting for my answer.

"Oh, yeah sure! I will have to change first, can you wait?" I said and when he nod I went to the restroom to change. I wore my gray hood and my black track pants on.

"Yah! Sorry for making you wait, c'mon let's go." I said after I finished changing my clothes.

---

While walking on Han Gang..

Suho's POV..

••flashback••

I Woke up very early. It's still 4am, but I'm still bothered with the taught of Kyunghee leaving. That's why I came up to an idea of asking Kyunghee out for a walk. I would like to finish my confession, I can't let her go without knowing the answer.

This would be my last chance, Its now or never. I thought to myself.

°°end of flashback°°

"Kyunghee, about the other day Back when I confessed?!" We were drinking coffee while walking, I find the guts to ask Kyunghee about my confession before it's too late.

"Uhm neh, What about that?" She looked away.

"Can you give me the answer now?" I asked while also looking away.

"Oppa, you know I'm leaving right? You know that we'll not make it. Long distance is hard oppa."

"U-uhh.. You're right, Sorry for pushing things between us. Sorry!"

Urgghhh. I'm being so dumb again, I was out of words, it was like my brain won't cooperate with my heart. My eyes was about to burst out with tears but I'm holding it on. I don't want her to see me like this, she'll feel guilty.

"Oppa are you okay?" She asked me worriedly.

I just brush the back of my neck and fake a smile. "Ah, neh. I am." I faked a laugh because that's not true. I feel like dying inside.

"You sure you are? Uhm okay." She looked down.

"Don't worry I'll be fine. Let's head home, guess they're all awake now and I'm pretty sure they're already looking for you." We walk fast and went straight back to the dorm.

~~

At the DORM.

3rd Persons POV

"Where are they? Have you seen them Hyung?" D.O asked Luhan who was sitting beside Xiumin drinking coffee.

"Aniya! You know I just woke up D.O-ssi. Try to ask Lay, he woke up earlier than us." Luhan stated.

"Neh, Okay hyung. Thanks!" D.O replied.

But when D.O was about to approach Lay, Suho and Kyunghee arrived.

"Yah! You two, you always disappear. You know your making us worried." D.O nagged at them.

"Correction D.O-yah, your the only one who's being worried." Luhan butt in, then Him and Xiumin laugh.

"Shut up hyung!" D.O manages to reply and looks back at Suho and his sister.

"Where have you been, you two?" He asked on a nagging tone again.

"Yah D.O yah will you please stop nagging at us. We just went out for a walk. You know to stretch, that's not a big deal hyung." Kyunghee raise her brows towards D.O

"Next time, you should live a note so I'll not be worried sick. You went out earlier than usual, what do you think would I thought? D.O said in a calm tone.

"Uhhhh, how sweet. D.O-yah." Luhan and Xiumin teased.

Everyone laugh, then D.O looked at Suho with the you-need-to-explain everything-look. Suho did nothing but to bow his head down and went straight to his room.

"Okay guys you should be ready now, remember it was Kyunghee's last day here at Seoul." Kris said with a not so happy but convincing tone.

"Oh yeah!" Everyone said sarcastically in an unison.

"C'mon guys, please don't make this hard for me." Kyunghee said sadly.

"Okay! Maknae should take a shower first." Sehun shout.

"Shut up Sehun, It should be the oldest." Xiumin said.

Sehun pout, and Xiumin too. Chen sneak out and went to the toilet to take shower while the two were quarreling. They heard the shower starts so they both look at the same way.

"YAH! KIM JONGDAE! you pabo-yah" Sehun and Xiumin shoutted.

"Aish, really this guys." D.O said then Kyunghee burst out into laughter.

***

They were all dressed up now, and everybody was ready to leave.. But somebody's missing.

###

Another update everyone. I just wanted to finish this story as fast as I can.

#PrayforSouthKorea ♥♥♥

Jin.