The truth about Lucas

Maya's Point of View:

Dylan said "Done" "Amazing" Farkle said4 Nineteen minutes, forty-two seconds. You are the worst car washer in this class! We are washing cars for our school. Farkle said "The best car washers were Maya, and Lucas." I said "I'm not washing a car with a person who lied to me." Farkle said "Do it so I can prove Riley's father wrong!" Lucas has lied to me about his old school, he never told me that he was expelled. Farkle said "Oh yes you are. And you are washing it in three minutes twenty-five point seven seconds and I will go back to Riley's father and say, ha! Now pick up that hose." I said fine." Farkle says " And... go!" Farkle says " No, no. Work together. The equation doesn't work if you don't work together.. Work together. The equation doesn't work if you don't work." Lucas reluctantly grabs a soapy washcloth and start cleaning the car. I grab the hose, and I turn it on and spray Lucas's back, and he jumps facing me and covers his face. I keep spraying him. "Maya!! What are you doing?!" he shouts. I said "Why aren't you washing the car? Wash the car! Okay." When are you gonna tell me what you did? I asked "Fine! You want me to tell you what I did?" Lucas said "Everything!" I said "Okay. Good girl, just give me the hose, and I'll tell you. Good girl. Fine." I said "Thank you". No, thank you." I hand Lucas the hose, and he sprays my face. I start screaming as the water splashes hard against my face. "Lucas I lost my contact lenses." I said. He stops spraying me. Lucas said "Oh my gosh. Maya, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that. Wait a minute. Since when do you wear... "Before he could say anything I spilled a bucket of soapy water over his head. I pushed him to the car and said "You were the first boy I ever liked, and ever trusted. Are you worth. Tell me and I'll Believe you. Are you worth!"? Lucas still had the bucket over his head and said "Yes" I pulled the bucket off and said "Good." Farkle said "You two have completely ruined this experiment for me! You are significantly over three minutes... " I said "by how much?" Farkle says "A day! And you haven't even dried the car yet." I said okay and smiled and me and Lucas picked up Farkle and dried the car off with his back. Farkle said "Okay, okay. I think it's dry!" Dylan said "Hey! Farkle's right! This is a serious assignment! Put Farkle down! Now line up right there! Stand up straight! Straighter! I'm gonna show you how you do this right! Open your mouths! Open" She started to spray all of us and said 'em! Amateurs."After that, Lucas wraps a towel around me, and we walk home laughing. "Why did you get expelled from your old school?" I ask. Lucas sighs. "There was this guy who was hurting Zay, and well, I shoved the guy against the lockers, and my strength got the best of me. It's not something I'm proud of," he says. "Lucas, it's okay, you don't have to be ashamed. You care about your friends, and you protect them," I say. I said "The kiss Lucas. What does it mean?" "It means I like you, Maya, and I wanted to ask you, if you wanted to go out with me?" I said "YYYYaaayyyyyy!"