Prologue

Prologue

I felt the wind through my fur as I ran with the pack. My nose caught all the smells of the enchanted forest. My ears caught the noises of the animals and trees. Step by step we all ran as one. Beat by beat our hearts beat as one. We worked like a machine everyone has there own part and when all parts are put together we are one.

Out in the distance I hear a deer stepping lightly on soft grass. It's heart beat's steady as can be. I know the pack heard it too, for they were at attention.

We all slowed as we approached the deer. A few steps more and we would be in the open of the meadow. We got as close to floor as we could and continued forward. Slow and steady we went sure we won't startle the deer.

I felt my mouth water. My tongue hung out as I tasted the deer in the air. I longed for its blood, it's meat , and the feeling of triumph from a successful hunt.

We eased into our positions to attack.

I woke dripping in cold sweat. My hair moist and my forehead hot as the sun. I open my eyes seeing only stars and blur. I sit up ,hoping it would help. I say there for a while and finally my eyes adjusted to the dark room. I look to the clock seeing its 3 in the morning. I lay back down trying to get comfortable but I didn't want to fall asleep. So ,I just lay there thinking.

I've been have the same dream over and over. Every time I wake up the same way, not being able to see for a while, very hot forehead, and cold sweat.

Something was wrong and I knew it. It's a feeling in my guy that keeps me at awareness. What is happening? What will happen? Will these dreams stop or continue with no explained reason? Am I ready for what's next?

Authors Note :

Hope you guys like the beginning! I'm new at this so help me if you can.

Comment ! Tell me what I could improve in or some ideas you want to share with me and ill take them in consideration.

Thanks for reading.