Chapter 7

Im using ** <- that's for when he hears that voice in his mind ...

Jack's P.O.V

She slowly closed her eyes.

What the fuck is going on!!??

I walk up to her ,grab her hand, and put my head by her chest. Listening for a heart beat.

Boom boom,

Boom boom,

Boom boom,

Her heart beats sounded to fast compared to my heart thumping in my chest. And my heart was going fast.

Something is wrong. She had the heart beat of a dog. Really fast.

What do I do?!

"FUCK! Yajaira, please," my eyes flooding with tears, I placed my lips by her ear and whispered,"answer me."

I get a feeling again like before when Yajaira had come up to me. I knew someone was around.

I hear a sound from the forest. Crunching leaves, snapping twigs, then a low growl.

Not someone something.

I freeze.

It's a wolf growl. What the fuck is a wolf doing so close to human population?!

I slowly pick up my head and turn around.

A grown, white wolf. It was beautiful. It looked me straight in the eyes. I stood my ground and looked at it, locking my eyes.

It slowly blinked its eyes, and opened them revealing human eyes.

The fuck!

It looked at me with it's blue human eyes. They were gorgeous.

I felt fear of the unknown.

It puts it's ears back and crouches down, making its way to me.

It looked submissive so I let it come close, hoping I wouldn't regret it.

It licked my hand once it got closer.

I let it smell my hand the way I do with a new dog.

The wolf got on its belly. I looked like it wanted me to pet it.

Ugg I don't have time for this. Something is wrong with Yajaira and I'm over here petting ... A wolf.

I crouched down and pet it's belly. Hmm so it's a girl.

"Good girl." I say as I look her in the eyes.

**I have a name.**

I hear a voice.

My eyes widened. I took my hand from the wolf and jumped back.

"The fuck are you ?!"

**Well, first off my name is Moonly. I am a Capalance, wolf and human. I sensed another of us that I did not recognize.**

"Yajaira." I say quietly.

**So that's her name. Yajaira. Never heard such a name.**

She got up and jumped onto the table of the bench where Yajaira wasn't. She just stared at her with eyes of interest.

"She has no idea what's happening to her. Please explain." I was desperate and confused.

**She didn't know?**

"No, she was crying and I didn't know what to do." I paused a little,"did I lose her?"

**No. No. Her wolf has just finally been awoken.**