Chapter 1 School

Chapter 1

School

I walked towards the school wearing a graphic tee and some skinnies with my backpack over my shoulder.

Today was the first day of school and I was going to high school for the first time. Compared to our middle school , the high school was twice as big with twice as many people. So, being nervous was pretty normal.

I walked the whole way not making eye contact with the people I passed , unless it was someone I knew then I would say hi or give them a smile. Everyone would just shoot me a quick glance then look away, never looking twice.

I walked in through the gates to the school parking lot and onto school campus. Then I saw one of my friends already there. It was Jazzy. I've known her for about four years now.

"JAZZY !", I squeaked as I got closer and ran into a hug.

"Hi" ,she says as I squish her in my tight hug.

Jazzy is a girl my age with really long dark brown hair and chocolate colored eyes. Not the tallest but not the shortest. She's funny , shy and very dependable. I can tell her anything and she won't criticize. Calmest and most peaceful girl I've ever known. Also, she was really pretty.

"How long you've been here ?", I say putting my stuff down on the floor. We were just standing by some class rooms. The school is open so we have wings through out the whole school. We were by the 200 wing near the entrance of the school parking lot.

"Not long.", she states clearly.

"Oh cool. So ,how ya been doing ? Anything interesting this summer ? "I asked as we waited for the rest of our friends to come.

"No ,not really. oh wait yeah. So me and my cousin were at the beach and there was this really cute guy that looked 14 with short blonde hair. So, my cousin was like got talk to him and i was like no you. and we were like that for like three minuets and everyone was just staring at us. Next thing you know the guy walks up to us and starts flirting with us." She says a little fast I had to take my time to process all of it.

When I finally caught on my eyes got wide and I said " Did you get his number?"

"No... But I took pictures with him!" She says all excited.

"Awe I never get guys to come up and talk to me. I don't know what's wrong with me but it's messing with my love life. Oh wait I don't have one." I say and we both start laughing loudly. then I stay quite for a little while. I then broke the silence saying "No really , whats wrong with me?! " and we both started to laugh again.Next thing you know I see the rest of our usual group walking towards us but there's someone with them I didn't know and all I could say was ...

It was a boy.

Authors Note :

Sorry it was short I'm a little off with all that's happening.

Next chapter will have more action and stuff so just hang in there.

Thx for reading!! ^-^