Chapter 8

HEY ! Im back with this story ! because I actually got feed back from @rockgoddess1234567

Thank you so much. This is for you. <3

*YaYa's P.O.V*

I had heard ever little thing that happened. My ears were as sensitive as ever. I could seriously smell the cologne, I'm guessing, Jack had used.

I was still just laying there with Jack at my side. I was to tired to keep my eyes open so I used my ears to know what he was doing. All I heard was a squirrel, probably the one I had seen earlier. I felt my mouth water at the thought of a squirrel.

No no. This is not happening Yaya. Get yourself together.

My eyes shot open and everything looked cloudy. Then I realized I was looking at the sky.

Did I get a wolf brain too?

I sat up to look at Jack. He was sitting on the benches connected to the table with is face in his hands.

I heard the screeching of a car break ,my head shot up, and expected a boom from a hit but only heard a few honks. I looked back down at Jack to find him already looking at me. I looked into those beautiful majestic eyes.

"You okay?" He has worry in his voice. He breaks eye contact and shifts a little ,uncomfortable.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say with a smile as I turned my numb legs toward the benches so I could stand and walk.

He quickly gets up and grabs my arm to help me. I feel the gentle squeeze of his hand on my arms. He was probably nervous.

I feel my feet hit solid ground but my legs feel like jelly. I stepped with my other foot and thats where I lost it. I felt weak and I couldn't keep myself from falling towards Jack. I then felt my numb body fall ,then my chest pushed into his lower chest, since he was taller. My eye closed when I felt the warm of his body against mine. It sent shock waves of happiness through me. I felt ... Alive.

Wait! What?! You are not falling for a boy you just met. Not gunna happen.

I felt him hugging me to keep me from falling and I quickly caught back my balance and stood up slightly pushing away from Jack, blushing. He let go of me almost instantly and looked at the ground. His black hair covering his face. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. I was still hugging him, sorta. My hands were at his waist and his on my upper back. I looked up at him slightly he was looking down at me and he quickly turned away and let go of me. I wobbled in place but caught my balance.

"Lets take you home. " He says as he starts walking toward school campus.

I placed one foot in front of the other slowly, hoping not to lose my balance.

"I'm gunna make a stop at the restroom, okay? " He looked back at me eyes meeting my eyes.

I felt like I was going to lose it again but managed to stay up on both feet.

"Okay. I'm gunna go to the girls restroom. " I looked down to see where I was stepping on the grass. Then I heard the crunching of leaves behind me and looked back ,with fast reflexes I never knew I had in me.

My eyes wondered the near forest to find what had made the noise, but found nothing. I looked back to school campus to find Jack walking into the nearest boys restroom. I panicked a little from being so far away from him and started running.

It went okay, until I reached the cement and tripped over a crack. I felt myself falling in slow motion. I pulled my chin into my neck and pushed my shoulders forward into tumble.

WTF?! Did I just do gymnastics? Without even thinking about it?

I held that thought when I smelled Jacks cologne again. I quickly got up and brushed myself off. Wanting to look ... Good?

Who am I kidding? I don't look good.

At the thought I hung my head in shame. Then the cologne got stronger and I heard stepping on the cement which then turned to really fast steps, like running. I look up to see who was charging at me. It was Jack. Who else would it have been?

He reached me, put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye, " Are you okay? " he asked.

I stared into his eyes only finding worry and ... Broken. The kind of broken that scars your heart like a battle wound.

I felt my eyes water. I could almost feel his pain and sadness. It was unbearable and depressing. I've never felt this way before. My heart felt like it had been crumpled up into one million pieces. It felt like being rejected by a soulmate. A heart break that affects your soul, heart and mind. I couldn't help but want to cry.

I panicked, because I knew that I could turn into a wolf at any point. I looked franticly to see if anyone was around.

I put my hands over my mouth to quiet my out of control sobs. No tears were falling but they were threatening. I then felt strong arms surround me with warmness unlike any other. It was familiar. Jack.

(Vote,Comment,Follow! Thank you. If you want a certain persons POV comment and ill try to make one. OH also... a POV of Moonly coming soon. You get to meet the offical Capalance pack !)