Chapter 4

Jacks P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm clock. I quickly pushed the snooze button.

I didn't want my dad to wake up after what happen tonight.

I then felt a pain go through out my body when I turned over ,face up. Bringing back memories of last night.

**flashback**

I was watching tv in my room when I here the front door open and close with a slam. At that moment I knew

I'm in trouble.

Knowing my dad, he's drunk and mad.

I stayed put ,watching tv knowing he was going to come to me.

I hear the clumsy footsteps get closer to my room then glass breaking.

I went out to check out what happen but when I opened my bedroom door my dad was in front of me, smelling of beer and sweat.

He's a well built man that everyone is afraid to fight.

His eyes were bloodshot and had bags under his eye. His expression showed nothing but anger and rage.

I stared for a while then looked out to the hall to see what had broken.

My dad had dropped a vase. Not just a vase but the vase mom made before she died.

My hands balled into fists. I felt my self get red. Anger found its way to my body. I looked at him straight in the eyes.

He looked at me with the eyes I had once admired. I looked back at him with an expression full of anger.

"That was moms vase." I say through my teeth, not taking my eyes off him.

"S-so ... I don't give ...a fu-ck. She's ...not here any-more !" He slurred.

I felt my eyes get full of tears. I quickly pushed them back.

I've learned never to show weakness but anger is my biggest and I can't control it. Sadness, on the other hand, is not an option.

I turned my back to him not wanting to start fight I could never win. My anger was killing me inside but I ignored it. I started closing the door.

"Don't turn y-your ...back on m-me !" He yelled as he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me back.

The pain shot through me, I felt so weak , like a rag doll but Im not going to show it.

I quickly pulled away. My fist came in contact with his face in a force that hurt my knuckles. I let my hand fall as I opened and closed it trying to release the pain but I kept an empty expression on my face as I looked at him.

"You... Little... Bitch !" He touched his ,now purple eye. He then lunged at my forcing me into the ground.

Everything was a blur after my head hit the floor. I felt unbearable pain on my back. My eyes filled with tears of anger and pain.

I woke up on the floor.

My head feeling like a giant stepped on it.

I looked at the clock

2:39

Today's the first day of school I got to get some sleep for the pain.

I got up off the floor. My head throbbing and my back stinging.

I went to my bathroom to see how bad I was hurt.

I got in front of the mirror and turned around to were I could still see my back. As I slowly picked up my shirt I felt pain and more pain.