Chapter 10

*Yayas POV*

"Do...who ... Are you in love?" Jack asked.

It hit me like a bullet of nervous, shock and excitement. Could this mean...? No. I can't put my hopes up then end up broken hearted.

My answer was simple.

I think I'm in love with you.

But saying it was not as simple as the thought was.

"Umm why?" I asked, feeling so stupid. What can I say... boys make me nervous. Very nervous. Especially, one I think I love.

"Well ...I was just wandering." He said looking down at the ground.

"Umm well. Actually, I am in love but he doesn't love me back. At least I think." I said with a tear slowly falling down my cheek.

These wolf senses helped me feel others feelings. Partly good and partly bad. Especially since I'm sensitive right now.

"Why wouldn't he?" He asked and caught me by surprise.

I quickly turned my head towards him. I felt my heart beat quicken. My stomach filled with butterflies. I felt hope.

"I dunno. Im just not good enough, ya know?" I couldn't get much out.

He scooted closer to me while facing forward into the forest. I looked at all the small features of his face. His perfect lips... Wait... Didn't he have a cut? I was 100% sure he had a cut. This isn't weird at all. I'm part wolf. At least... That's what I think. Yet ,I can't help but wonder.

He shifted positions and faced me while being cross legged. He swept his bangs to the side with a single jerk of the head. His hair got out of his eyes revealing a perfect pair of blue eyes. I looked at him and did the same, giggling at my action of coping him. He smiled with those perfect lips of his and looked down at the ground beneath him, grabbing a twig and snapping it with his hands.

"Well..." He began then stayed quite. I smiled trying to comfort him. My sadness was replaced with curiosity.

He was obviously nervous but why?

"I think your perfect," He finally said in a low voice, "and I think I love you." My eyes widened and filled with tears of joy.

He looked up at me in the eye and waited for a reaction. A single tear fell, I felt it roll down my cheek to my chin and finally off my jaw falling on my crossed leg.

This wasn't really happening. It can't be.

Is the boy I'm in love with ... Really love me back?

A/N

Really short and I'm sorry that I haven't updated in the longest time ever. Ill try my best to update more now that I'm in summer vacation. Thx for reading <3 <3