Chapter 4: Drawing

Nagisa's POV

Another typical day in the hospital...

I looked out the window. It was cloudy... I hope Karma-kun doesn't get wet. You know, if he does come.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Karma-kun entered.

"Yo~" He said.

I smiled, "Hey!"

He sat down on the chair beside the bed, and showed me a plastic bag, "I got you something~"

Hearing that, I became curious, "Really? What is it?"

He pulled out a sketchbook, pencils, and some coloring tools and gave them to me, "Here, it must be boring sitting in the hospital all day. I don't know what else to get, so I just bought a sketchbook for you."

I opened the sketchbook, "Thanks, Karma-kun!"

The sketchbook was pretty big, and the coloring pens had two sides to it. There were a lot of colors. He gave me a whole bunch of them, and it was all put in a big pencil case.

"Wow, there are a lot of different colors." I said.

"I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure those'll make shading much easier."

"Yeah."

He asked me, "So, what are you gonna draw?"

I thought about it, "Hm... I don't know. But I'm probably gonna draw different anime and manga characters. Even though it'll probably be bad..."

He hummed in response.

"You watch anime?" He asked.

"Yeah, a whole bunch of them. But of course Sonic Ninja is my favorite!"

He chuckled, "Yeah, me too."

We continued to talk about random things as it got late. When it was time for him to go home, rain poured heavily outside.

"Ah, crap... I didn't bring an umbrella..." He said as he looked outside.

"Oh... Then just stay here until the rain stops."

"Yeah..."

He sat back down.

I've always liked rainy nights. This is where I would snuggle up in a warm blanket with hot cocoa on my bedside table, listening to the rain outside my window.

And now I was getting sleepy because of the medicine the nurse gave me earlier...

I tried staying awake, despite my brain telling me to go sleep.

Karma-kun noticed me, "It's okay, just go to sleep. If the rain stops, then I'll go." He smiled.

I gave him a smiled then a nod, then drifted off to sleep.

Karma's POV

I watched Nagisa as she fell asleep. I have to admit, she looks pretty cute while she's sleeping.

Okay, I may like Nagisa... a lot. That's why I want her to remember me again. Pretty cheesy.

But, I still don't know the reason why she doesn't remember me. And only me. I don't think this is a work of amnesia... After all, if you have amnesia, you would forget everything, and not just a single person or two...

But then again, what made her like this and how did they exactly do it...?

These questions filled my mind.

I looked at Nagisa, who was sleeping peacefully. I touched her blue lock of hair. It was super soft...

"It's been raining ever since you got into that accident..." I caressed her cheek.

I hope she remembers me soon...
__________________

Oooh... The story is getting deeper...